Feedback

Welcome to our feedback forum! We’re constantly looking to improve our platform and your feedback goes a long way in helping us prioritize new features and projects. Thank you for being a part of our communities.

How can we improve our sites and apps?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Do not allow Misandry

Please add Misandry to Law #5 - Equality goes both ways.

32 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Moderation/Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. New site/community for Mpreg fans

Create a separate website, or create a section within an existing website, for mpreg fans. Not all mpreg fans are gainers or in to feederism, so it would be great to have our own space.

185 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Moderation/Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. international misunderstanding about the term 'casual encounter'

hey there! first off, thank you so much for creating such an incredibly well working website, it's such a treat! I really enjoy being on here <3
    but since this is the feedback box I wanted to tell you about a bit of a problem regarding the 'casual encounter' option. I'm not sure how international your team is, but even though I speak English very well I did not know 'casual encounter' means a one night stand or a hookup, I think it's the kind of slang that a lot of people from non-English speaking countries have no access to.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Moderation/Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Non-feedist Site for BHM/BBW

Here is my basic idea:

I propose that to help calm disagreements on feabie we split the site. We develop a site that is for non-feedist bbw/bhm individuals and have feabie set geared toward the feedist community. This will help have focused communities and keep the community drama free while establishing "deep-rooted homes" for specific parts of the community.

Help vote this so we can make this a reality. Thank you!

68 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Moderation/Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Unlimited blocking for everybody

Blocking should be freely accessible to everybody on the site. It's vital safety feature for this kind of place, regardless of gender identity.

148 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  22 comments  ·  Moderation/Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Ability to "mute" specific users

It's rare I feel the need to 'block' someone (unless they're being specifically abusive) but it would be great to 'mute' them from the newsfeed. This would mean users who post content other users would prefer not to see, or would prefer to see less frequently, could be silenced/muted but private messages are still open if required and equally they can visit one another's profiles. Sometimes you can be good friends, but not be interested in EVERYTHING they say!

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Site's for Underage Users

I think there should be a spin off for people in their teens because I've seen so many YouTube accounts who are under 18, and I think this limits the community. Also, for people under 18, they would probably sign up on here, and could be exposed to behavior not suited for them (though they'd be okay with it). So, if you'd consider it, you'd make so many young people happy!

80 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Moderation/Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. No Professional BBW / Cam-girls

What about to throw away all the professional BBWs from this site? They are only doing advertisements and waiting for potentional clients. They only ask for money

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Moderation/Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Asexual Grommr?

I am wondering if the grommr staff have thought of doing a grommr like website for asexuals.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 24 hour moderation

Increase your paid moderation support to provide 24 hour service. Currently trolls can appear and act for hours before being blocked.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Confirm identity of a member / User verification

On other sites, user identity is confirmed by requiring users to submit a photo of themselves holding a code number. This works well, and I suggest that it be used on this site also.
    That gives other users confidence that they aren't being misled when they visit a user's profile.

620 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  15 comments  ·  Moderation/Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Make "Flirts" not-cringy af (Feabie)

Either remove "flirts" entirely or make 'em not look like they were written by a 14-year-old's concept of how to talk to women.

c'mon

68 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Moderation/Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Top/Bottom, Dom/Sub on Ferzu

Where are the top/bottom, sub/dom fields? Right now it's a total random crapshoot who you end up talking to, and there's no way to search based on those preferences.

I see previous feature requests for this are marked as "implemented" but that appears false. Show me on the website where this is located.

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Moderation/Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Ideas on modding procedures + problems it causes

My toughts on how the system is working so far:
    -When you get reported, The mod is linked to your profile. Not the offensive content directly.
    -When someone send a report, They can say all the shit they want about the person. Since there's no way to track someone's posting activity other than logging on their account, it's pretty much impossible to track the source of the offense, unless mods have this power.
    -Warnings aren't sent. So it's not runned by a program who will keep track of offenses/Warnings placed and automaticly ban after a certain number of offenses.
    -If…

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Hucow/Bull

Adding Hucow and Bull to the fetish listing, and maybe even add that to the identifier like feedee/feeder/Cow/Bull, etc.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Notification when a user has been blocked

Allow users to show who has blocked them. This will allow users to know if someone has left the site or simply blocked them.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Against Anonymous Viewing

Anonymous viewing. Not a fan.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Moderation/Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Advertise the Site so more people can join.

Could you find a way to advertise the site so that more people can join and others can find local members near to them?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Disparaging Allowed

People should be able to expose trolls / harassers...i.e., if someone sends another a trollish/harassing remark, they should be able to share it and the identity of the sender to the community at large.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. for the growth kink section, include slob

include farting and slob as a growth kink.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base