Feedback

Welcome to our feedback forum! We’re constantly looking to improve our platform and your feedback goes a long way in helping us prioritize new features and projects. Thank you for being a part of our communities.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Location options based on distance when searching

I sure wish there were more options available regarding Location when searching. Either one can select a zip code/city or "near me" where you'd only get very few listings if any, or you leave it blank and get the entire world where 99% are too far away. Sucks. How about using ranges like within 50 miles, 100 miles, 250 miles, 500 miles, 1000 miles, and within the sate or country depending how far you'd be willing to travel to see someone.

190 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    31 comments  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. "Ascending/ Decending Sort By" Feature added to Search

Add a "Sort By Ascending/Decending" feature to search results :

Possible additional criteria include:
    - Weight
    - BMI
    - Distance

43 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    12 comments  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Show events attending in profile

Show events someone is attending in their profile.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Username Reservation

Give users the ability to reserve the last username used and only that. Just so they can switched back and forth if they have more than one title.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Search people that gave you permission to see their private photos

maybe being able to search anyone that has letted you see their private folder

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Filter by Orientation

Nothing against Transgendered folks, but I'd like to filter them out of my options.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. A "note" box for each profile. Jot name, etc down

This idea may have already been posted, but it would be nice to have a "space" or box per profile where notes about a member or "follower" can be written

73 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. hour or minute specific time stamps unnecessary

can you guys add a setting where i cant see the last time someone was online? it makes me paranoid when someone doesn't reply after being online after seeing a message. id prefer to not know if they've seen it or not until they reply

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Sliders to Show Size of Certain Body Parts

Replace body types with a Sims-style body editor, with sliders for different parts of the body.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Filtering visitors section

Hello there! If Feabie XL members could have more options to filter/organize their recent visitors folder, that would be great! Especially with a way to sort users based on how recently they visited your profile. Thank you for hearing my consideration!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Unfollow All Non-followers

Unfollow All Unfollowers

Please have a feature to have a grid of people who you are following but not following you back.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Asexual as Sexual Orientation / Interest

I would be nice to add "asexual" as a sexual orientation or sexual interest, for the few of us that are gay but not looking for sex or sexual activities (other than kinks like belly play for example)

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Choose unique 'my type' filters for individual genders

Enable "my filter" to let users filter by genders individually, instead of having to choose one set of criteria for everyone. I'm bisexual and what I look for in men is nothing like what I look for in a woman, and this would be fantastic!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add a religion option for profiles

Just add a simple "religion/spiritual beliefs" option to show on profiles. Preferably make it so we can type in exactly what we want and not. Just limit it to a few common religions.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Increase weight limits

Increase the weight limit (and possibly other values) since some fursonas could exceed the 999kg limit.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. More specific "interested in" lables.

add under "interested in" more specifics, "women(friends)" "women(dating)" "men(friends)" "men(dating)" and so on. It's difficult for the LGBT members to search for others rather than a list full of straight people looking for friends.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Addition people seen

Showing more people for the free addition

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Max weight in search sliders increased.

I think the max weight needs to be increased in the search bar to an impossible figure, as there are some people on here heavier than 600lbs. Maybe put the max as 1,500? A near impossible figure etc.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. User Suggestions

Why not use the thing that facebook uses, to show you other users you could be interested in talking to?

61 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    13 comments  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. HIV status/POZ guys

Options here for Poz guys and HIV status?

I don't see anywhere to search for Poz or Poz friendly guys.

Can you include this please?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base