Feedback

Welcome to our feedback forum! We’re constantly looking to improve our platform and your feedback goes a long way in helping us prioritize new features and projects. Thank you for being a part of our communities.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add 'Enabler' tag for members to identify as

Introduce the category of 'enabler' to the list of identifiers (ie alongside gainer, encourager, admirer, maintainer, muscle gainer)

What is an 'enabler'?
    Encouraging gainers is typically viewed through the spectrum of feederism - The gainer being the feedee and the encourager being the feeder, and this act of feeding is often seen as an erotic act in of itself. However, enabling is a more passive form of encouragement. Generally speaking, the act of feeding is less sexual in nature - for the enabler, their goal is to ensure that the gainer is well provided for without exerting unnecessary energy.
    A…

73 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. make a modeling tab

(this isn't be being mad/salty) I think there should be a tab at this point for those profiles whom want to be solely model based. I mean the ones who seem like they're going for more of the donation route than anything else. It's always a bit disheartening talking with someone then them asking for money two messages in. Even just some little mark in the corner of their thumbnail pic that shows us that they are here for mostly donations. Even a filter that shows people who look at themselves as models. I hope people understand what I mean.…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Selling content filter

We need a filter to sort through profiles on who is selling content and who is not. It is genuinely annoying to look through profiles to see if someone is only here to sell content and not have a convo. If i am here to talk, meet new friends or find someone to date, i dont want to be bombared with profiles saying they sell content and thats all they care for. Its anoying to try to have a decent convo with someone only for them to say "hey wanna buy my content?"

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. More species to identify under

Theres a lot of hyenas like myself so i believe having "Hyena" as a spices so we dont have to select other for the category would be great, it's not just hyenas though, there's plenty of other species that kinda sucks we are being left out a bit and selecting other as a species is kinda a insult twords how much time and dedication we as a community put into a Sonas

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Verified 18+ profiles

I think it would be great to be able to verify that we are really 18+ by sending a photo of our ID card and then getting a tag or something in our profile saying that we are 18+ verified. Someone has just thought I was underaged just because I told him that I'm still living with my parents, so I think it would avoid people judging about our age if we had an optional option to verify our age.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Implementing a way to not appear online to others

I understand there is a way to be invisible when viewing other member profiles but I'd like a way to appear as offline when you are really online so you can't be bothered by people that stalk your page and wait for you to get online

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. distance options

Instead of a near me option, also have a range as an option or a continent.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Filtering

Nothing against Transgendered folks, but I'd like to filter them out of my options.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Profile information needed

Your listing of Sexual Interests is causing confusion and inconsistencies with choosing "Top" or "Bottom". Noone is sure whether listing a sexual interest is a description of one's own role or the role that is sought. It would be very helpful to make a change so that it is clear & understandable. Another issue that is always asked between men is "Can you potentially host or not". How about making that a parameter for us?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add "only" to the gender selections

Hi,
    In the "My Type" Filter settings, I have selected female for gender, but I get people showing up in my filtered selections who have selected both female and transgender. I don't have anything against transgender women or men, but I don't need to see their profiles. There must be a way to include "only female" in the option settings.
    Thanks,
    Psyman

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Implement profile setting to allow a user to indicate that they are only interested in business-related inquiries

While these sites are ostensibly geared first and foremost toward socialization and dating, I have observed that a non-trivial number of profiles seem to indicate a person's interest in the a site is solely to use their profile as a no-cost surface to increase the visibility of their personal business solicitations which are unrelated to the network's stated mission, and of which the network does not receive any tangible benefit.

If someone is using a site on the network for dating/social purposes, profiles of this nature may be tantamount to third-party advertisements. I believe it would be mutually beneficial to…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Financial or Deeper...

It would be helpful if Feabie would somehow denote profiles of people who are here only for financial transactions.

I'm not judging. It's all good.

But if there were some symbol, like $, on profiles of people asking for money in some way for interaction, those of us who are here for something deeper wouldn't check out those profiles.

Please, before you flame me, all I'm advocating is profile demarcation indicating intent. From there all partied can engage in an informed way.

Just one man's opinion...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Feabie location

Searching by location not working well on iOS feabie app

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Search for "fursuiters only"

You guys should have a thing on the search that allows people to search for other people who have fursuits so its easier.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Feeder/Feedee options in the gainer etc identity area

Perhaps could there be two more options in the “Identifies as (Gainer) etc” to be feeder and feedee?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add search feature filtering, and add a feature to hide "pay me" profiles.

For paying members I would recommend adding a feature to the search that applies a "not" criteria for the search, such as "Not a Feedee", "Not a Woman", or "Not Married". I think that wouldn't be too hard to implement and would be very useful for searches. Of course it would have to work with searching for things too, like: searching for women who are feedees, but not identifying as a BBW.

Another filter for paying members that would be amazing at saving time is to hide profiles who have a primary interest in making money through video/skype-shows/gifts. There are…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Stuffer/Bloater/inflator option in "Identifies As"

I would love to see an option such as "stuffer" or "bloater" (etc.) under the "Identifies As" selection for users of this website who enjoy the practice of stuffing/bloating/inflating themselves without the ties to weight gain or feederism. Feedee/Feeder works half way, but I think the stuffing demographic is specific enough and popular enough to justify a category of its own.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Sims-style body type editor

Replace body types with a Sims-style body editor, with sliders for different parts of the body.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Filtering visitors section

Hello there! If Feabie XL members could have more options to filter/organize their recent visitors folder, that would be great! Especially with a way to sort users based on how recently they visited your profile. Thank you for hearing my consideration!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Hide profile from blank accounts

There should be a way that blank profiles that don't have any photos can't view profiles. Like make it a requirement to at least have on photo and or to have some details on the profile page. I've been having to block so many blank profiles..its not cool.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 17 18
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base