Feedback

Welcome to our feedback forum! We’re constantly looking to improve our platform and your feedback goes a long way in helping us prioritize new features and projects. Thank you for being a part of our communities.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add "Squashing/Smothering" to the kinks list.

Lots of chasers love to be playfully squashed and smothered by a bigger guys chubby or super chubby body so would be great to have this added to the list of kinks.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Option to be excluded from user searches

Add a feature to eliminate a user from search. He can still be followed and participate. For privacy minded users, this would add a detorent to stalkers etc...

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Remind Users to fill-out info

Perhaps to help alleviate the raft of otherwise-blank profiles, it would be nice if Grommr had the ability to 'nudge' a user to add details about their profile shortly after registration - say, within seven days.

It could start small, like "We noticed you haven't listed any favorite movies - perhaps you'd like to share a few now?"

Facebook, if I recall, does (or did) something similar - and would even go as far as recommend friends based on mutual interest(s).

It would help encourage participation from users if they added details like this.

Even a little bit of information,…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Recently view profiles section

I was looking at a profile and i forgot to follow them. my web browser is set up to delete the web history every time it turns off. I really liked the person, but now I don't know who they where. I think that this feature would be good for people because they can look the profiles they have looked at.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. "Following Only" profile section

Have an additional tab on profiles where you can share more personal information (unlisted video, social media links etc) that only people you follow / mutual followers are able to see.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Profile suggestion

Please add sections for "turn ons" and "turn offs" :)

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 14 15 16 18 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base