Feedback

Welcome to our feedback forum! We’re constantly looking to improve our platform and your feedback goes a long way in helping us prioritize new features and projects. Thank you for being a part of our communities.

How can we improve our sites and apps?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Create an “ignore posts” feature to block updates from certain members

Give users the ability to hide certain profiles that post repetitive status updates

149 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Restrict your profile to certain ages

Set age restrictions for who can view your profile

58 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Non-Sexual/Romantic orientation

Sexual orientation & romantic orientation, instead of just "interested in".

I'm panromantic asexual. I'm romantically interested in all genders, sexual interested in none. So, like... idk what to do put for "interested in", like interested in how?

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow higher/lower weight/height limitts

There are people taller than 6'8.. and people looking for people more than 6'8... likewise, there are people more than 998 lbs, people looking for more than 998 lbs, and people having a goal more than 998 lbs. Please add more options. There are many people over 7 feet in the world, and a few people over 1000 lbs on the site. :(

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add 'Belly Sex' to kinks list

Perhaps add 'Belly Sex' to the growth kinks list - some members on here seem to have this as their top turn-on so it makes sense for them to be able to search for it. What does everyone think?

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Adding Transformation and Roleplay to Kinks

Adding "Roleplay/RP" and/or "Transformations/Growth" to the general kinks/interests section of you profile.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Search by religion

It is very important for me to find someone in my religion to be with. I would like to find someone in my religion with the same desires as me. I would love it if the category was added it we can also search by religion

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Identify as Mutual Gainer

Add mutual gainer as a identifier. There are some who find gaining or feederism as a shared experience in a relationship whether friends or deeper.

41 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add KIK Option

Add Kik as an IM option. Over the past few years, KIK has become way more popular, but none very few websites have noticed it.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Give users control over who follows them

Right now, the only way to stop someone from following you is to block them which is severe. One may not want to be followed yet not want to block the person. A member may not want to be followed by some kind of members (age range, etc.) There should be some control given to the user that does not require a complete block. 2 options are:

1) Require approval. The followee gets a note that "X wants to follow you" and must either approve or deny the request. As with xtube follows, no confirmation is sent to the person…

344 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Search by Country / More Distance Options

We should be able to filter by country. In countries like the US / Canada / Austrailia - you should be able to limit a search to your state / province.

While we are at it, we should be able to set location distance with a sliding bar to be able to set between 1KM to 500KM. Smaller increments would be nice.

125 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Don't give photoless members access before they fill their profile

10% of my followers consist of people with an empty profile or any pictures. They have fully excess to my profile, it doesn't feel good that they can see pretty personal information that i share on this site without taking any effort to share anything of themselves.

Members have the ability to block members, with my membership im able to block 10 members, i've got over 50 'ghostfollowers' so i cant block them all. This really sucks...

I understand the platform does make a difference between premium- and basic memberships. Many basic members are contribution value to this site, so…

370 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Ability to set a search Radius in a location-based search

I like all the options (except BMI) but there's no way to filter out guys that is way out of your distance range. For example I only like to see guys that are within a 20 mi radius from my current location or a designated address. Right now, guys even out of my State are showing up, its quite annoying.

34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Confirm dialog when Following/Unfollowing someone

I think a good update to the site would be to add in a confirm follow question. So if you click follow it asks if you really do want to follow. It's easy to miss click when trying to go to your own profile. Would also be helpful to get an update when someone unfollows you as well.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Community Verified Profiles

Allow users to vote on the veracity of a profile. Certain number of votes = community verified profiles. This will allow for users to trust certain people more than others if it's a "too good to be true" kind if situation.

60 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. A friends option

There are lots of people I 'follow" that i like to be able to see updates on. But it makes it really difficult to find out when friends are online to chat too. It would be really nice to have an option to mutually friend people so you know when they are on.

256 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add a "travel" option

Many similar sites now have an option to post specific events or travel plans to your profile, that is then searchable. So you can find others going to the same event, or that will be traveling to your area, etc. It's a great feature to have to help facilitate meeting others.

74 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Option to hide when I was last online

I would like an option I can select on my profile to NOT SHOW when I was last online. My partner doesnt like me chatting to my friends on here, so I need to be able to hide this when she logs on to check all the time.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Adding nipple/moob play to sexual intrests

To add "Nipples/Moobs play" in the sexual interests in the search.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Make site favorable to all furries, not just fat furs

One thing that I don't quite get about this new site is the BMI and weight features in the search menu. I do get that it was taken from feabie when the source code was brought over but for a furry site, I don't think such features are necessary. I know there are furries in the fat/gaining community but as not all in the fat/gaining community are furries, so too are not all furries are in the fat/gaining community. I think among the furry community, it might seem a bit weird to them to see those search features. My suggestion…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base