Feedback

Welcome to our feedback forum! We’re constantly looking to improve our platform and your feedback goes a long way in helping us prioritize new features and projects. Thank you for being a part of our communities.

How can we improve our sites and apps?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Newsfeeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Posting GIFS on the newsfeed

A tool that will allow us to post GIFS on the newsfeed.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Posting too Often Issues

Lower the time for posting, it's annoying waiting 30 minutes to post again if I "posted too often" It's not even consistent, I'll post once or twice and it'll say I posted too often. Lower it to 10 or 15 minutes.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Mute

A mute feature would be great.
    A way to just not see people on the feed but they still see you without fully blocking them and using one of my precious 10 blocks would be amazing.
    Already has been posted as an idea but it would be great for people who can then save their blocks for people who are being truly abusive and not just user's who posts leave a sour taste in their mouths.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Hide Photos on Local NewsFeed

Option to hide photos showing on Local Newsfeed.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add a spoiler function to hide sensitive content

implement a button or bbcode tag like [spoiler][/spoiler] so as to facilitate things like content warnings when a post contains sensitive information or spoilers

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Image posting.

We should also be allowed to post images and vidoes int he feeds rather than copy and pasting links.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Ads in newsfeed

Clipz4sale, gofundme, buymesomething.com...the newsfeed continues its plummet to be nothing but ads.
    If you want community, these need to be banned.
    If you want ad income, then just show ads yourself.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Let us post more!

Let us post more!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Word or phrase block

I would love to be able to block posts with certain words or phrases in them. Specifically drug usage, because it triggers my PTSD symptoms. If not that, then maybe just a "hide this post" function, so I don't have to keep scrolling by it on accident. I've been blocking people who talk about it often, but I worry that I'm getting close to my block limit because of it

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Unlimited newsfeed posts for XL members!

If you wanted to sell more XL memberships making newsfeed posts unlimited for subscribers would be a VERY tempting offer. It's immensely frustrating hitting the posting limit several times a day every day.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Make the news feed auto update

auto update feature for the news feed

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. cheating

Attention!Cokex(nickname)is a big"fraudeur""cheater"-he has cheated me for 7100 euro on the grommr side.He has blocked me,because he know it,what he have doing.Im
    waiting on a first texte from grommr about the cheating from JORGE LUIS MEZA ZENTENO .IN advance,salutations
    Boonen Guido

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Feabie meme section

We should have a feabie meme page, where people can post memes related to feabie.
    the following link would be an example:
    https://www.feabie.com/Photo/Details/75ee7c72-7a51-4fb8-8eb8-1b61f4092339

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. More blocks for men

More blocks for men

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Local Newsfeed Suggestion

The local newsfeed option jumps from 10 miles to 50 miles on the distance options. I would like to suggest a 20 or 25 mile option be put in as the 50 mile option casts far too wide a net in densely populated areas while 10 miles is far too little. Thank you for your time.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. User blog posts

Give users the option to post blogs as well as statuses

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature: Newsfeeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Nationwide Newsfeed

Add a "Nationwide Newsfeed". With the local newsfeed, the area is circular and might enter nearby countries. However, most of the time it's easier to travel to faraway places in your own country than it is to travel abroad.
    I live in Sweden, a very long and narrow country, so this circular area is very bothersome and I miss out on posts from people I might know. If I expand the area I get posts from abroad which I don't always want.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature: Newsfeeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Make the "you seem to be posting too often" message less harsh

The "you seem to be posting too often" thing is still happening? I've tried to post maybe 4 things in the past hour, and that is too often? I'm just saying a few random things in the span of an hour. I don't think I'm being excessive at all. And, at the very least "you seem to be posting too often" sounds very condescending, could it at least say something like "you have exceeded your post limit for this time." If I go beyond the reasonable means of a non-paying member that's one thing, but to say "you seem to…

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Newsfeeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. weight updates filter on newsfeed

I wish I could filter the newsfeed to see only weight updates

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base