Feedback

Welcome to our feedback forum! We’re constantly looking to improve our platform and your feedback goes a long way in helping us prioritize new features and projects. Thank you for being a part of our communities.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Mute

A mute feature would be great.
    A way to just not see people on the feed but they still see you without fully blocking them and using one of my precious 10 blocks would be amazing.
    Already has been posted as an idea but it would be great for people who can then save their blocks for people who are being truly abusive and not just user's who posts leave a sour taste in their mouths.

48 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    processed  ·  10 comments  ·  Feature: Newsfeeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Option to reverse order of comments posted

Option to have comment threads sorted by most recent comments first

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature: Newsfeeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Always show your own posts

When you have a "my type" filter enabled and your profile does not match your filter, your posts are not shown on the newsfeed. We should have an option to allow our own posts to show regardless of our filter settings.

Example in psuedo-code:

if (post.Sender.Id == CurrentUser.Id || CurrentUser.PassesFilter(post))
    {

post.Show();

}

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Newsfeeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Make the news feed auto update

auto update feature for the news feed

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Newsfeeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Local Newsfeed options

I'd love it if you could add local newsfeed alternative choices of 15 and 25 miles. Here in the LA area 10 is not quite enough and 50 is a little too much, lol. Thanks! Love this site. xo John

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature: Newsfeeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add a Hover Mini-Profile for Quick Reference

Making like a small Button for profiles, so when you hover your mouse over their picture and a summary appears youll know:

weight/height
    followed/not followed
    gender orientation/pronouns
    block/unblock
    relationship status
    State/Country

104 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  15 comments  ·  Feature: Newsfeeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Edit notice needs to be more subtle.

I am suggesting a change on where the edit notice is. I agree that it is a very important thing to have, but it needs to be more subtle.

Many users as well as me find the (edited) at the end of our posts unsightly. Many users delete the post and repost to avoid it. We shouldn't have to. I feel if the notice was less "in the way" people would enjoy the edit feature a lot more (look at Facebook). If you need help on the design aspect, I have a few ideas that might work. "

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature: Newsfeeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Make No Photos on Global the default.

Too often users have been subjected to photos that are clearly inappropriate or outright disturbing. You can switch photos off for global in the settings but nobody seems to be aware of that unless someone points it out. I think the default setting should be no photos on global unless you switch it on. It would save everyone a lot of grief.

43 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature: Newsfeeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Forced "Read More" Tag

Can we have an inline "Read More" tag to use in newsfeed posts? I'm tired of seeing people put those super long spaces in messages to try to hide "trigger warnings" and the like.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allow Content Advertising 3 Times a Day

The amount of times a person should be able to advertise their commissions should be raised to at the least 3 times a day instead of 1.
    Maybe even try to suggest when the best times of the day you should post depending on your time zone, so your post is more likely to be seen during the hours of morning, noon and night.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature: Newsfeeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Only See Thumb-Nails in Newsfeed

Hi Grommr Team,

The idea of showing the recently uploaded photos in the newsfeed is a good idea. However, I think it would work better if they were thumbnails similar to 'latest photos' - this way the newsfeed won't drown in uploaded photos and thus making the written updates diminish.
    Secondly, I am dreading the moments when someone ignores the non-nude policy so you'll get a full size photo of explicit content and genitals thrown in your face against your will.

I hope you will take this feedback into account in future updates.

Best regards,
    Thehottestofus

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature: Newsfeeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 'Hide this picture' option in news feed

'I don't want to see this picture' option for when people violate rules or when they don't technically violate rules but near as possible

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Back To Top Button

I think a Back To the Top button when scrolling on the news feed would be helpful.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Nationwide Newsfeed

Add a "Nationwide Newsfeed". With the local newsfeed, the area is circular and might enter nearby countries. However, most of the time it's easier to travel to faraway places in your own country than it is to travel abroad.
    I live in Sweden, a very long and narrow country, so this circular area is very bothersome and I miss out on posts from people I might know. If I expand the area I get posts from abroad which I don't always want.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Sticky for those within range of an Event for the Newsfeed

Provide a means for event organisers to post a sticky notification of upcoming events on local newsfeeds of people within range
    Allow sticky messages, similar to announcements on global feed, from events within local area defined by user's geographical range

63 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  11 comments  ·  Feature: Newsfeeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Make the "you seem to be posting too often" message less harsh

The "you seem to be posting too often" thing is still happening? I've tried to post maybe 4 things in the past hour, and that is too often? I'm just saying a few random things in the span of an hour. I don't think I'm being excessive at all. And, at the very least "you seem to be posting too often" sounds very condescending, could it at least say something like "you have exceeded your post limit for this time." If I go beyond the reasonable means of a non-paying member that's one thing, but to say "you seem to…

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Save multiple site-wide filters

Add the ability to save more than one filter so we can switch between them without having to redo all the settings each time. For example, sometimes I want to filter for male feedees, but other times I want to see what other female feeders are posting.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Ability to tag or @User in the posts or comments

You should add a mention function like many vBulletin Forums so if I want to be certain that a specific member sees a post or comment I directed to them, it can easily be done by adding either a #Hashtag or @Symbol in front of their name. As in : Hi @Poomagu -Where have you been?

99 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  9 comments  ·  Feature: Newsfeeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Allow YouTube video links that have the timestamp

Please allow time stamped YouTube links. I want to reference things in YouTube videos, but your current system only allows linking of videos from the beginning of the video.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Give us a way to upvote and down posts

No more constant "Skype, anyone?" "Anyone into vore?" "Donations please" "Someone talk to me please I'm lonely" "I hate you guys I'm leaving". More access to the sexiest and funniest things people post. The Global newsfeed can still exist, but it really shouldn't be the homepage.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base