Feedback

Welcome to our feedback forum! We’re constantly looking to improve our platform and your feedback goes a long way in helping us prioritize new features and projects. Thank you for being a part of our communities.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Web Darkmode

Darkmode for the web version

118 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    processed  ·  15 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Addition of a Blog Space / Forum Space

Is it possible to add a section for users to add moderated blog posts in order to share tips on either gaining or encouraging (for example Suggestions for gaining on a budget, high calorie recipes, what to look out for when feeding someone etc) that remains outside the timeline so people who either do not follow one specific individual or are just online at different times can see the posts without scrolling through the newsfeed. In addition to this, the added ability for users to leave comments on the posts to say anything between "this worked for me" or "I…

251 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  60 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Translation program

What if you guys added a translation feature that could automatically translate posts in other languages

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  9 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Way to Report those that have Blocked You

You need a way to report someone who has blocked you.
    I've had too many people insult and harass me, to then block me and get away with it.
    I cannot say anything about this.
    You need a way to report someone who has blocked you.

Otherwise I'll start calling them out in Public Posting.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Disable Safe browsing pop-up for Incognito Window

Could you somehow disable the announcement alert about safe browsing for people who use incognito windows/take it down all together? I use incognito and it comes up every time I log in, no matter what option I click. I realise it's probably a bunch of work for something that really isn't much of an issue.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Profile Bio under the Username

To me it would make more sense to place the description box of a user's profile right under the name. I feel like that should be first and foremost.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Make a share button on posts

Make a share button so people can share other peoples thoughts they agree with onto their page. Especially if it’s relatable. Almost like reblogging. This feature would be an incredible addition to feabie.

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  4 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. currently online number with my type filter on

The Currently Online number to reflect the number of people that are online with your site-wide 'my type' filter on.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  1 comment  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Landscape

Please support landscape!! It's so frustrating to have an iPad in the Smart Keyboard cover and not have landscape support! It's also much easier to type in landscape on the phone as well!!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  2 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Newsfeed Scrolls instead of Entire Window

When scrolling down the news feeds, would it be possible for the Feabie banner and menu to follow, e.g. just have the news feed scroll rather than the entire window?

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  4 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Website Facelift

I know it is a lot of work redesigning a website, but it would be pretty cool if Grommr got a major "face lift!"

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Ability to turn off the auto hide/show side menu

The auto hide/show side menu is too sensitive when scrolling up and down (at least on iOS) often appearing and disappearing when not wanted. It should be possible to disable this feature if preferred by the user.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  1 comment  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Open API for the community (quite technical proposal)

Open your backend for external applications and websites and allow your community develop applications, which can enrich the experience with the site. Me personally I would love to write an app, which should just sit in my status bar and allowed me to post/answer to messages.

This should not be a big deal and the site would benefit from the additional traffic.

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Display number of unread items in the title

Please display actual number of unread notifications and messages in the title as (_) instead of just an exclamation mark in brackets (!)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Fix the Months from 30 Days to the Correct Number

Was wondering. When one clicks on new profiles for the past month, you use 30 days as the month, but in reality, most months are 31 days. If it is technologically feasible, could you change the setting from the past 30 to 31 days, to include the whole month?

Thanks,

Barry

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. always have to scroll the complete overview

If you search randomly for new people and after you checked out someones profile and you want to go back to the general overview you have to scroll all the way down to continue where you have stopped. please fix that.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Accessible text.

Please could you make the text of Ferzu match the system text. I am visually impaired and the ability to enlarge the text would be great!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. New ReCaptcha for Account Creation

Create/Add a different ReCaptcha feature to account creation process. To better prevent scammers and bots from creating accounts. A single click ReCaptcha is not sufficient.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Password reset mechanism overhaul

Hello Dear Devs

First of all, thanks for building this, I think it looks really interesting so far :D

However, I've stumbled upon some issues with the lost password feature

First off, it's best practice to not state if a mail mail with the password reset has been sent or not. Just write, it has been sent if there was a matching mail

Second, never reset the password to something random and send it, reason being, mail is not secure, but also, if someone finds my mail, and resets my password, I'll be locked out, until I find the mail…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Fixed/Static Header

Have the Ferzu banner/header static instead of relative; would make it much easier to see if someone posts a reply, sends a message, etc... when going down the history or any page that is long.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base