Feedback

Welcome to our feedback forum! We’re constantly looking to improve our platform and your feedback goes a long way in helping us prioritize new features and projects. Thank you for being a part of our communities.

How can we improve our sites and apps?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Accessibility Feature - Dark Theme

I would love a dark theme for the site. I have very light sensitive eyes and bright white pages aren't so fun for me.

33 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make top navigation stay visible at all times (website)

Hi Team,
    Awesome website. Just a suggestion I have is it would be great if the top bar which includes things like messages and notifications froze when you were browsing through the newsfeed and side menu so you could still see when messages or notifications pop up.
    Will leave with you.
    Cheers

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Fixed/Static Header

Have the Ferzu banner/header static instead of relative; would make it much easier to see if someone posts a reply, sends a message, etc... when going down the history or any page that is long.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Remove "Message Sent" banner

Hey. When chatting, there is large banner that appears across the screen saying "message sent"

I find it to be unnecessary and slightly annoying. I will know my message is sent when i see it pop up in chat. A simple checkmark or notification in the message thread showing it's been sent would be cleaner

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add a "Follow/Unfollow" button next to members in a list, or member popup

When I first joined, I went "follow" happy, and found myself following almost 700 members. Now that I am familiar with the site, and that I have made some friends, I wanted to clean up my "following" list, especially after noticing that over half had never even viewed my profile.

In order to clean this up, I had to visit each individual profile and click the unfollow button. I think this feature could be enhanced if there were an "x" or "unfollow" button next to the member in the list. Then you can scroll and click.

52 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Ability to upload your own background.

I like how twitter lets you upload your own image for a background. Its a small customization that would be fun.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Login on Main-Page

Add a login screen directly on the landing page. Saves an unnecessary click

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Country Flags at A Glance!

Great Site! be good if the profile pics had flags of the country on or next to instad of the hover over... be so much quicker!! you could see it at a glance!!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base