Feedback

Welcome to our feedback forum! We’re constantly looking to improve our platform and your feedback goes a long way in helping us prioritize new features and projects. Thank you for being a part of our communities.

How can we improve our sites and apps?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow nudity, but opt-in under approval process.

Have a photo approval process to tag certain content as adult, and allow nudity, and furry/fictional romantic & non-fetish sexual depictions in uploads. Viewing said content would be opt-in and disabled by default, that way only the people that are comfortable with it will see it.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature: Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow animated GIFs in profile pictures

I think it would add an extra layer of customization to profiles. So many gifs are thrown around on statuses and they're discussed as well so I think it should be given a go!

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature: Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ability to manually rotate images when uploading

When I upload photos from my phone, they show up rotated to strange angles. I think people would rather see me right-side up rather than sideways or up-side down. This could be solved by manually rotating images.

51 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Let user choose how a photo is cropped for thumbnail use

Be able to select how a thumbnail of a posted image will be viewed rather than automatically cropping the center of the image.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Feature: Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Upload or Delete more than one photo at a time

It would be nice to be able to delete or up load more than one photo at a time even if there was a waiting period.

40 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature: Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Reverse image search

Lets say you found a person's picture but you can't find there profile

so you put the photo in a image search bar then it try's to find the image it then gives you a link to that persons profile.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Re-Arrange Photo Order

Rearrange photos in a specific order after uploading.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. No Fetish or Nudity Related Profile Pics

I'd like to suggest making it so fetish related and bare breasts not be allowed in profile pictures (icons/primary photos). I have nothing against the fetishes or the female form my issue is being essentially being forcefully exposed to them against my will. For specifics for my suggestion:

No
    Nudity of any sort in profile pics including but not limited to breasts, topless men or women. This makes site use unsafe for work use and runs the risk of making gay or women uncomfortable. Also prevents the abuse of "chubby or gainer" pics and bare butts.

No
    Display of fetishes…

97 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Feature: Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add option to force-remove noms from photos

Allow users to remove "noms" from their photos so that they don't show up in select users' favorite photos

72 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Tag and organize photos/images

I think giving people the option to tag their photo/art by category or related kinks is a good way to organize your own art work as well as easily see others artwork with ease.

You would be able to change the tags for all 4 sites and allow users to tag what kind of images belong to which categories

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature: Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Restricted to Followers Posts and Pictures

A follower exclusive option for photos and posts

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature: Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Higher resolution full-size photos

I think it would cool if photos had the ability to be viewed actual size for premium members. The large view is nice, but when a 1600x900 pixel is uploaded, it would be great to see it full size. ;)

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Photo watermark with just the name of the site instead of profile URL

If my photos get shared on the web, I don't want my family to have a convenient link to my actual profile URL. For those who like a little more privacy, introduce an option for watermarks to just write the name of the site instead of linking to my profile.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Ability to see (privately) which of your photos has the most noms

It'd be nice to see (privately) which of your photos has the most noms.

Maybe add in a sort feature to our picture page so we could see by date uploaded or number of noms?

37 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add a view count to photos

It might be interesting to add a view-counter to pictures to show how popular a picture might be. While the nom option shows how many people like a picture, it might be nice to know how frequently viewed a picture is.

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Photo Galleries

The idea of erotic gallery is born out of the fact that when browsing through Latest Photos, for example, you every once in a while get confronted with a close-up of butt shots. On other websites there seems to be succes with erotic galleries - separate galleries (you click your way in to) where users can post photos of other body parts than their bellies and faces.

43 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Post pics in comments and on walls

We should be able to post some pics in comments or walls without having to include them in our album.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Hidden folder of pictures that can be made visible on a per-user basis

This feature would create a face-pics folder where you can post face pictures. On request, you can give users access to this folder or share it with everyone.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Option to make messages private photos viewable by those we follow

Make it possible to make photos that are already uploaded private and viewable by those we follow only.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base