Feedback

Welcome to our feedback forum! We’re constantly looking to improve our platform and your feedback goes a long way in helping us prioritize new features and projects. Thank you for being a part of our communities.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Being able to unarchive a privated photo

Like instagram you can archive posts at any time, with grommr it would be nice to unarchive and privatise photos but bring them out when the user wants to with the same likes and comments it received prior

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    processed  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature: Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Remove your own access to someones private folder

Could you make it so users can opt out of seeing someones private photos after their request was accepted?

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature: Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Improve photo review process

The sensitive photo process seems to be pretty conservative, which flies in the face of these being fetish websites. Is there a way to know what triggers an individual photo as sensitive? Ideally, is there a way to make it less conservative?

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature: Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. List of private photo requests

Is there, or could there be if there isn’t, a page to go to where I can see who has requested access to my private photos? I had a request from a friend, but I didn’t feel like approving it at the time. Now I can no longer find it to either approve or decline (it’s not on my notifications any more) and it’d be useful if there was a page to see the requests that have been sent, similar to the page of people given access. Thanks.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Selectable option: Larger images on feed and regular number of full-size views, or smaller images on the feed and double the number of daily

How about being able to set the feed images as smaller all the time, but double the number of daily full-size views instead.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Screenshot Notification

I feel like grommr needs a system that notifies you when someone screenshots or saves your chat or profile pics since a lot of people steal other people’s pictures.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. stories like instagram on feabie

I wish there were stories lasting 24 hours on feabie like on instagram

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Gifs

Would love to have the ability to post short gifs on our newsfeeds or as "photos!"

48 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  15 comments  ·  Feature: Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Caption text box for multi lines.

When editing a photo caption, the caption box should accept new lines (made easy by shift+enter) like in messages and newsfeed posts.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Private photo tutorial

Please put up a tutorial on how to access private photos... its pretty self-explanatory but If i have to hear... "how do i access your private photos" ... 'I don't see the button" ... I don't understand" one more time I'm going to scream....HA!! <3 Love guys

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Pics not showing on wall when moved from private to public folder

Currently when a picture is inaccurately placed in private folder, requested for review, and then moved over to public folder it does not show up on my wall. It would be nice to fix this so when it's moved over it shows up on my wall.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Improve photo upload warning

Update photo upload interface to explicitly mention ban on photos featuring minors.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Able to post multiple photos in one post.

Hi!! I was wondering if it were possible to upload a cluster of photos at once versus uploading one photo after another? I know you have to approve each photo so maybe it could work the same with the cluster of photos. Just sending in those multiple photos for approving. It'd save a lot of people from spamming the feed!
    Thank you for listening to my suggestion, I hope to hear back from you!

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature: Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Tag and organize images (Photo Albums)

I think giving people the option to tag their photo/art by category or related kinks is a good way to organize your own art work as well as easily see others artwork with ease.

You would be able to change the tags for all 4 sites and allow users to tag what kind of images belong to which categories

119 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  25 comments  ·  Feature: Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Rearrange Photos

The ability to rearrange our photos without deleting them, and then uploading them again. This would allow us to keep our favorite photos within the six-photo grid that is beneath our profile photo.

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  6 comments  ·  Feature: Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Approve photo comments

Allow people to approve photo comments on their photos

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Let user choose how a photo is cropped for thumbnail use

Be able to select how a thumbnail of a posted image will be viewed rather than automatically cropping the center of the image.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  6 comments  ·  Feature: Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. make photos fullsize in feed

make photos fullsize in feed

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Introduce a "weight" field for photos

Add a weight field to individual photos.
    Some people describe their photos but forget to add their weight in the description. Having an empty weight field next to the photo description will help prompt the person to enter their weight in the photo, for the interest of their followers.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Upload or Delete more than one photo at a time

It would be nice to be able to delete or up load more than one photo at a time even if there was a waiting period.

41 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  4 comments  ·  Feature: Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base