Feedback

Welcome to our feedback forum! We’re constantly looking to improve our platform and your feedback goes a long way in helping us prioritize new features and projects. Thank you for being a part of our communities.

How can we improve our sites and apps?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Desktop App

Is there a suggestion thing here, I would suggest to get desktop notifications and and a desktop app, that way people one desktop can get the notifications if they don't have the mobile app

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Custom notification sounds

Implement the ability to upload custom notification sounds.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Replies or mentions in commente

I'm VERY new to the app but I know good updates when I see some. Would you be able to ensure selective replies to posts. Due to spam on certain posts. For instance, being able to mention someone or reply to their comment. It would be a lot easier to give feedback and advice on certain posts as some comments get ignored and it could be a crucial bit of advice. Thank you for reading and taking my message into consideration. :)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Replies or mentions in commente

I'm VERY new to the app but I know good updates when I see some. Would you be able to ensure selective replies to posts. Due to spam on certain posts. For instance, being able to mention someone or reply to their comment. It would be a lot easier to give feedback and advice on certain posts as some comments get ignored and it could be a crucial bit of advice. Thank you for reading and taking my message into consideration. :)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Grommr member icons

10 days ago we had a grommr member passaway and even though its sad for that to happen there was no notifacation from you so i propose an idea.

special icons next to the users name to indicate if they're alive or dead. if they're a grommr XL member or if they been banned.

Furaffinity.net has an icon system in place to show various things on the users account a ~ for active members an ! point for suspended or banned users (you can visit the banned users page if they are banned) and the most important symbol an infinity…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Improve notifications with images

Implement notifications for replies to images. Allow us to mute notifications for "likes" on photos.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Accept All for private album

Grommr needs an accept all option for private album requests. The requests easily get lost in the regular notification tab if you get a healthy amount of likes, comments, and messages. If an accept all option is too hard to impliment, perhaps add a notification filter that allows you to filter different types of notifications, so you can go through your backlog and accept album requests.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Notification of Upcoming Events

Notify users who are within X miles of an event that an event is happening. Unless a person regularly checks the "Upcoming (Nearby)" page, which there is no reason to do because events are once every few months and checking every day would be pointless, they do not know that an event is happening. Event planners can message people they know, but they can't possibly message everyone in an entire city/region and personally invite them. So it would be good to have some sort of notification that says "An Upcoming Event is Happening in Your Area. Check it Out"

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Alert sounds should be distinctive

Notification alerts should sound distinctly different than message alerts.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Notifications

Notifications on Android and iOS when someone comments on a post.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Volume setting for site sounds

Volume options for message/notification sounds.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. visitation

If there's an explanation for this that I don't get would someone please enlighten me?

I get a notification that someone has liked one of my photos and is now following me.

I visit that person's profile and under "Last Visited Your Profile?" not yet

Hmmm...am I missing something or how would he have liked a photo and is following me yet has not visited my profile.

Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. c

Appears to be impossible to unsubscribe from ALL emails. This goes against spam laws

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Event notifications

Posts in events that you are attending/following, as well as when other members mark themselves as attending or following, should appear as notifications as well as in the My Newsfeed section.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Show both home and current locations when you travel.

I love the fact that your profile updates to your current location when you travel; however, it would be helpful if your hometown appeared in the location as well. Maybe show two locations. 1. Your hometown and 2. Your current location. That way everyone will know where you live and where you are currently if you are traveling,

Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Notification page to replace pop-up

Is it possible to change the notification button to show the entire page rather than a pop-up? It was working for a while, but after logging in again, it shows the pop-up. Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Separate Who Liked Your Pictures

It would be nice if I knew who exactly liked a photo even if it was the same photo another person liked. Right now, it replaces the person with another person who recently liked it. It's annoying to have to check the photos individually to find who liked a photo.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Follow Notification

I was wondering if there was a way to either subscribe to certain people if you want to get updates? Sort of like facebook where you can follow someone and then get a notification when they've posted something? It'd be cool where we could opt into receiving an email or notification when those people post something, so we don't miss anything

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Follower notifications

Say I get on the the app and see I have five notifications. I click on the notifications icon and all I see is "username" followed me. But what about the other four people that apparently followed me that I now cant see because the notification only shows the most recent one? Is there a way you can fix this so we can easily see everybody that followed us while we weren't using the app?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Make flirts flirty!

Flirts are just normal pre written messeges, and does not really beat the standard "hi" or "how are you" that a lot of people use to break ice. Could flirts not become something awesome! Add a few heart emoties or one of the mascorts with dreamy eyes or something as if it was a real flirty lovenote!... Ohh and pink background on the flirt, all knows that love letters are written on pink paper to be legit

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base