Feedback

Welcome to our feedback forum! We’re constantly looking to improve our platform and your feedback goes a long way in helping us prioritize new features and projects. Thank you for being a part of our communities.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Follow Post Button

I'd like to see a "follow post" button, where you don't have to comment but still get notified when it is commented on

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Notification volume

An option to set different volumes for notifications.

(I want to keep notifications turned on, but the default is way too loud compared to other sound sources on my PC)

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature: Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Muting Photo Like Notifications

Add the ability to mute notifications for likes on photos. Noitifcation spam when someone likes all your photos is annoying.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature: Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Likes/noms for when someone follows

being able to nom a follow notification

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Change notification location in notification feed.

I think that we need a different way to view our notifications. When we click a notification about a comment on our post, we're taken to the comment section. Why not take us to the photo and show the comment section below?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Custom notification sounds

Implement the ability to upload custom notification sounds.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Show both home and current locations when you travel.

I love the fact that your profile updates to your current location when you travel; however, it would be helpful if your hometown appeared in the location as well. Maybe show two locations. 1. Your hometown and 2. Your current location. That way everyone will know where you live and where you are currently if you are traveling,

Thanks.

35 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Feature: Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Make flirts flirty!

Flirts are just normal pre written messeges, and does not really beat the standard "hi" or "how are you" that a lot of people use to break ice. Could flirts not become something awesome! Add a few heart emoties or one of the mascorts with dreamy eyes or something as if it was a real flirty lovenote!... Ohh and pink background on the flirt, all knows that love letters are written on pink paper to be legit

81 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Feature: Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Notifications on new comments after I comment a photo

Hello, it could be very nice to also receive notification for new comments on pics of others users once I have commented them. I always miss answers :(

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Reply on Comments

Be able to reply to other peoples comments, with images too

-This would also allow for the commentators to receive notifications of a response

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Feature: Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Slight tweek to new grouped notifications

With the recent change to notifications about photo likes etc, is there any way to be able to see who the '+ x others' are? Like having a link bring up a list like when viewing followers?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Not Receiving Notifications

I don't receive notification about the nom I receive in my post... is that normal?

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Feature: Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Send a notification when someone changes username or deletes their account

...so everyone in their network or follows know. Just something nice so people just don't randomly vanish with us knowing it.

448 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature: Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Notification page to replace pop-up

Is it possible to change the notification button to show the entire page rather than a pop-up? It was working for a while, but after logging in again, it shows the pop-up. Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Separate Who Liked Your Pictures

It would be nice if I knew who exactly liked a photo even if it was the same photo another person liked. Right now, it replaces the person with another person who recently liked it. It's annoying to have to check the photos individually to find who liked a photo.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Get Notifications when Certain Users Post

I was wondering if there was a way to either subscribe to certain people if you want to get updates? Sort of like facebook where you can follow someone and then get a notification when they've posted something? It'd be cool where we could opt into receiving an email or notification when those people post something, so we don't miss anything

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Follower notifications

Say I get on the the app and see I have five notifications. I click on the notifications icon and all I see is "username" followed me. But what about the other four people that apparently followed me that I now cant see because the notification only shows the most recent one? Is there a way you can fix this so we can easily see everybody that followed us while we weren't using the app?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Notifications When commenting on a post

Hey!! It would be really nice if you make a function, that i can comment on a post, but that i can put the notifications of it off, because when i like or comment something, i get a notification whenever someone posts something too :p it's horrible haha

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base