Feedback

Welcome to our feedback forum! We’re constantly looking to improve our platform and your feedback goes a long way in helping us prioritize new features and projects. Thank you for being a part of our communities.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Suspend Account Temporarily

Hey,

It would be really nice if there would be a function on the site, with which you can put your account on "unactive".Which means for other people it looks like you deleted your account, and without putting it back on "active" the user cannot use the site as well.

This would be nice because I want to take a break from feabie for example, but i don't want to remove my whole account. That means all pictures will be gone, and the time im on this site will start over again once i recreate my account. Is this something…

243 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    16 comments  ·  Feature: Cross-functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Implementing a Designated Space to List Gender Identity / Preferred Pronouns on Grommr/Feabie/Chasabl Profiles

Proposal: that there be an a space on user profiles for listing our gender identity and preferred pronouns. More and more often these days, I run into other Grommr users who are trans, nonbinary, don’t identify as men, and/or don't use he/him/his pronouns. Designating a space on profile forms where one could list their gender identity and preferred pronouns right alongside our [weight, relationship status, body type, etc] would mean a lot to users like me who love Grommr, but get weary of being called names / pronouns that don’t suit us, or otherwise being misunderstood by our fellow, well-meaning…

1,115 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    12 comments  ·  Feature: Cross-functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Support for health, emotional, relationship and obsessive issues

In my many years of interacting with great people here I have come to see that some suffer from severe depression others from severe conflict others from health issues related to their obsessive gaining and
    General issues of coming out and family dynamics. It would be very helpful to have support of links perhaps directed to local LGBTQ help lines and community centers and outreach. Not that anyone should give people specific advice here but to be able to offer help to those who are desperately in need of support. When it comes to health I cannot even count how…

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Feature: Cross-functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. STOP LIMITING POSTS

Stop limiting posts and get your security up so we dont have chatbots and spam.

32 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Feature: Cross-functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Custom color schemes and backgrounds please!

Custom color schemes and backgrounds please!

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Feature: Cross-functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Sync Facebook with Grokio

Connect Facebook to Feabie.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature: Cross-functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Ban weight loss posts in the newsfeed

Weight loss statuses should not be allowed here. Every single time a vanilla comes in and makes a post about her weight loss journey, it's a huge mess. No one wants to see it here, especially when you can choose literally any other website to find weight loss support. Can we get them banned? Like, put into the rules that they are not allowed?

465 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    21 comments  ·  Feature: Cross-functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. emoji in browser

Would be great to be able to choose and send emojis in the browser edition. Now, I just can receive them and maximum send them back by paste and copy. But I cannot pick any other.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Feature: Cross-functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. More Kink Options

Add the following kinks to the list:
    -Adult Baby
    -BDSM
    -Belly Noises
    -Belly Sex
    -Body Contrast
    -Breeding
    -Cuckhold
    -Cuddling
    -Dominant
    -Daddy / Mommy
    -Farting
    -Fat Furs
    -Foot Worship
    -Frotage
    -Force Feeding
    -Giant
    -Gloryholes
    -Hair
    -Huccow/Bull
    -Humiliation
    -Hyper
    -Intox
    -Macro
    -Making Out
    -Measuring/Weighing
    -Messy Eating
    -Micro
    -Moob Play
    -mPreg
    -Murrsuit
    -Naval Play
    -Nipple Play
    -Piggy Play
    -Pred
    -Prey
    -Roleplay
    -Rimming
    -Snuff
    -Spanking
    -Sploshing
    -Squashing/Smothering
    -Stuck Fantasy
    -Submissive
    -Swimwear
    -Tickling
    -Transformation
    -Virgin
    -Vore
    -Weed

263 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    66 comments  ·  Feature: Cross-functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add Games

I really wish there was a game feature that different members could participate in. That might make it easier to get to know other members in a fun way.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Feature: Cross-functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. More "I Identify As..." options (Feabie, Grommr, Chasabl)

Add the following to the Identify As options:
    -Accidental Gainer
    -Actively Gaining
    -Bear
    -Bloater
    -Bulking
    -Building
    -Cub
    -Enabler
    -Fat Fur
    -Food Play
    -Foodie
    -Inflator
    -Loosing
    -Maintainer
    -Muscle Gainer
    -Mutual Gainer
    -Overeater
    -Padder
    -Passive Gainer
    -schub (superchubby)
    -ssbbw
    -ssbhm

-Stuffer

285 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  37 comments  ·  Feature: Cross-functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Likes/Dislikes For Diverse Networks

I was thinking maybe it would be nice if we could add interests and disinterests... one of the bigger things it would do would be to at least filter out the yiffies from the plain old anthros, y'know? Just so we can start to get some communities going.

Another thing it would serve to do is to create aggregated groups of people with specific likes and interests, such as video games, sports, fashion, etc. We'd end up all finding out the things we have in common, and I think it would create a better network.

Just a thought. ^_^

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature: Cross-functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Add a Groups type section

Adding in a specific area to for groups, such as Facebook with Pages and Google+ with Communities, will allow users to do many, many different things with the site.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Feature: Cross-functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Merch

Merch for the websites would be cool!

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Feature: Cross-functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Landscape

Please support landscape!! It's so frustrating to have an iPad in the Smart Keyboard cover and not have landscape support! It's also much easier to type in landscape on the phone as well!!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Feature: Cross-functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Simplfied Unfollow Option

There needs to be an easier way to unfollow people on the site. Possibly seeing a list of users and we can check a box next to their name instead of having to load each profile page and press the unfollow button.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Cross-functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Muscle Bodybuilder Website

Let's grow the grommr community! :) Let's make room for more GBT communities that have similar goals or ideas. If you guys think this is a bad idea, then maybe a 4th site should be created instead. Alright well here are my ideas:
    -Audience in mind: GBT bodybuilders, power lifters, lifters, muscle men, encouragers, and admirers

More Labels:
    BB (Bodybuilder)
    P -or- PL (Powerlifter)
    L (Lifter)
    MM (Muscle Maintainer)
    MG (Muscle Gainer or Muscle Grower)
    MA (Muscle Admirer or Muscle Miriner/Mirer)
    ME (Muscle Encourager)
    GP (Gym Partner?)
    CM (Combo Maintainer)
    CG (Combo Gainer/Grower)

Combo= Someone who has a combination of…

267 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature: Cross-functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add More Body Parts We Love

Add these popular body part to the options of things we like

-Eyes
    -Tails
    -Maws
    -Paws
    -Ears
    -Cankles
    -Backs
    -Shoulders
    -Chest
    -Hips
    -Wings
    -Fatpad
    -Fupa
    -Eyebrows

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Ability to Change Font Size on Mobile Apps

In the New App, offer the option to increase the font size, (right now, I'm having to grab a magnifying glass to read it).
    Viewing from an IPad 5.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Open API for the community (quite technical proposal)

Open your backend for external applications and websites and allow your community develop applications, which can enrich the experience with the site. Me personally I would love to write an app, which should just sit in my status bar and allowed me to post/answer to messages.

This should not be a big deal and the site would benefit from the additional traffic.

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature: Cross-functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base