Feedback

Welcome to our feedback forum! We’re constantly looking to improve our platform and your feedback goes a long way in helping us prioritize new features and projects. Thank you for being a part of our communities.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Avoid multisite confusion AKA delete chasabl or grommr

Delete chasabl site mixing it with this one. There is no real need to two mostly equal sites but confuse the users.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Cross-functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Just not the same

There are too many informations in the profile left out on the app which are available on the website.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Cross-functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Filter and Sort Happy Birthday Results

Happy Birthday! page enhancement.

I would be helpful if the Happy Birthday! page had some filtering, and the ability to sort the results. I've been noticing lately that many of the profiles that are shown haven't been logged into for months or years. It would be nice if I could sort the page so that those individuals that have logged in recently appeared at the top of the page. Also it would be helpful if I could filter the results: male only, female only, etc.

Thanks.

Bob

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Request to improve performance and ideas for some new features

Hi! I have many ideas for new features... but (as a software developer) i have one big request: Please improve the performance of your website / app!
    It is alway telling me I have no connection...

Some ideas for features:
    "unsubscribing" from private galleries (very important!)
    Having same features for website and app (besides the features not allowed by playstore of course)
    On website when sending a message you always start a new feed, on app not -> please make this possible on website too!
    Maybe having some "dating features"? Like not only following but also liking some profiles?
    I…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Goal Creep Graphing

I love "goal creep" where people's goals increase over time. It's as cute as the actual weight gain and it would be great if you'd add it to the Weight History.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Goal creep

goal creep

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Artist/commissioner finder

Art: Artists and Commissioners.

It would be a cool idea to have a part of the site that specifically deals with this. The community has a lot of talented artists willing to earn some windfall; and people who want to get art!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Scrolling "Home Tab / Newsfeed Tab"

My idea that I feel could greatly improve the quality of life here on Chasabl would be a scrolling "home" tab. I find myself constantly scrolling back to the top of the page or having to hit refresh on my browser just to see if any new posts have been made. Just a suggestion!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add a mute option also.

Add a mute option also. Some people just want to mute someone instead of full out block them. Muting someone won't let them send the person messages and comment of post. They won't receive notifications either. But they both can see each other profiles, posts, and photos. It's pretty much like blocking them so they don't bother you but still allowing to follow and still see them. People just sometimes don't to block just to mute them instead. I think this would be a great added feature.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. The NSFW pics

As in one feature request was mentioned, the NSFW rated pics are a important part of the community and it shouldn't be forbidden on Ferzu.

My suggestion is to allow this kind of pics, but make them visible only for users in the propper age

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Simplfied Unfollow Option

There needs to be an easier way to unfollow people on the site. Possibly seeing a list of users and we can check a box next to their name instead of having to load each profile page and press the unfollow button.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Cross-functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Real time updating

If possible, make the time of posts update in real time. It'd greatly improve the quality of life .

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. forums for everyone, not just prem members

Here's a weird idea: forums that everyone can participate in, premium membership or not. Are forums outdated? Certainly not as outdated as this color scheme. Forums are still one of the best ways to facilitate discussions and get to know people. People here want to talk about feedism obviously but we also want to talk about our other interests with people from the community.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Let anyone create an event

Why not create a feature that lets anyone plan an event. like Facebook. this would allow for more/different events to happen than the same people controlling where/when the events happen

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Cross-functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Community forums/groups, repository for stories, blogs

Having forums where people can post stories, food diaries, & make posting on the forum available to prem members only but reading posts available to all
    ---
    from BigandHairy: I like to write stories and things like that, I would love to have a way to share them on this site with out offsite linking.
    ---
    from Gridlock: Lots of other sites have a basic forum setup, but that's pretty late 90s. Why not something atypical but still interactive? Something along the lines of a media section comprising articles written by the members, tips, tricks, stories, and even more general…

909 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  19 comments  ·  Feature: Cross-functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Big emoji's in messages and newsfeed

As with iMessage, WhatsApp, Facebook/Messenger, Snapchat, Instagram... pretty much every social network... I think it would improve the users experience if emojis were bigger when sent alone or when there are up to 3 emoji's in a message/post 😊

after all, bigger is better 😏

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Mental Health Support

I worry for the mental health of many users. There are frequently disturbing and worrying posts on the newsfeed. An easy to find help-page of places to find support would probably be a good shout.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Facebook Statuses

Connect Facebook to Feabie.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base