Feedback

Welcome to our feedback forum! We’re constantly looking to improve our platform and your feedback goes a long way in helping us prioritize new features and projects. Thank you for being a part of our communities.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Recently view profiles section

I was looking at a profile and i forgot to follow them. my web browser is set up to delete the web history every time it turns off. I really liked the person, but now I don't know who they where. I think that this feature would be good for people because they can look the profiles they have looked at.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. "Following Only" profile section

Have an additional tab on profiles where you can share more personal information (unlisted video, social media links etc) that only people you follow / mutual followers are able to see.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Option to Set Local Newsfeed as Default

I would like for the "Local Newsfeed" to be an option that can be set as the default newsfeed

As of right now, only "Global Newsfeed" and "My Newsfeed" can be enabled as default newsfeed views by using a check box on the under "General Settings > Site Preferences". If I can choose see all global posts or focus just on posts from within my network, then I should be able to focus on people only within my region as well.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Newsfeeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Use all available data in automatic status update posts

This incorporates two other suggestions, "Total Weight Gained" and "use GPS". I love how the site posts "...a gain of XXX pounds", but it could add "...in YYY days" (or weeks) and, if appropriate, "...towards goal of ZZZ pounds".

Also, for location changes: "...changed location from XXX to YYY" would make it more clear how guys are moving around, particularly for travel.

And... while we're at it... a local-location field: "...checked in at XXX at YYY" (time or minutes or hours ago). Optionally use GPS for this, but that could get way complicated!

Even so, I'm loving the existing nuances…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Cross-functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Christmas weight count

Would love to see a counter at the top of grommr started on december first to see how much weight everyone gains this holiday season combined. Maybe not let it register ridiculous weight gains so people can't just skew the numbers.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Moderation/Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Introduce Ratings / Reward

Add the option to add a rating to a picture - maybe the image with the highest votes/ratine each month getting a 2 day XL Pass ??

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Journals

Hey Grommr!

I just had a suggestion for you guys, even if it sounds silly it's something that came to mind and seemed like a good idea to me, Journals!

It's a great way for people to post links to their Youtube channel and videos (if unlisted) without having to clog up their profile page. It's also a much easier way for people to document their lives and record measurements, gains, and progress over time. I know we have quite a few bloggers out there already, but it seems like an easily accessible and fun idea for members!

Having the…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Moderation/Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Grid Mode and Sorting

A couple of suggestions:

1. I would love the ability to sort the people I'm following by Last Seen and Last Visited Your Profile while in grid mode.

2. While in grid mode, and sorted as mentioned above, the ability to select multiple profiles and unfollow them all at once. Similar to how you select and delete or send photos in Photos on an iPhone.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add "Overeater" to how one "Identifies themselves"

This tells someone that while you may not be a gainer, you understand overeating and are happy to indulge in it. A "maintainer" is someone who is watching their weight and may not want to "indulge".

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Grommr)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Grommr)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Add search option for amount of hair.

On the search page add a drop-down box with the various amounts of body hair people use in their profile description and allow the searcher to check however many boxes in that category as they want.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    need more information  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Ferzu)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Unliking a photo should be instant

Liking a photo on Grommr iOS app is instant. Unliking a photo takes far too long for the thumbs up to disappear. What’s going on?

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bug report  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Profile suggestion

Please add sections for "turn ons" and "turn offs" :)

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Photo's "Nom" Organizer

A counter that display in consecutive order your most "Nom'd" to least "Nom'd" photo. Maybe even organizing photo's with a tab in upper right corner for captions, and views.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Selected newsfeed UI bug

Sometimes, "Global Newsfeed" is shown in bold in the left sidebar, even though I'm actually viewing "My Newsfeed".

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bug report  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Photo Statistics

It would be nice for personal amusement if you could see which of your photos received the most Noms, most views and most comments.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 97 98 99 101 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base