Feedback

Welcome to our feedback forum! We’re constantly looking to improve our platform and your feedback goes a long way in helping us prioritize new features and projects. Thank you for being a part of our communities.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Toggle for Graphic Message Allowed

This could take the form of a checkbox or something on our profiles. This way, people who are primarily interested in fetish fuel and people who are primarily interested in community and friendships can self-segregate a little more easily and interfere with eachother less.

Perhaps add a "lewd messaging" option to the "I'm looking for" section, or something similar. By setting the new option as part of their site filter, users who want to send lewd messages will only see profiles of people receptive to those messages, and people who don't want those types of messages will receive fewer of…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    processed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Messaging/Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Newsfeed Only Photos and Photo Comments

Add ability to post pictures into the newsfeed without having to upload them to your profile, or to reply to someone's post with a photo comment.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  4 comments  ·  Feature: Newsfeeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Remove self from Feeds

A way to remove yourself from active feeds.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Newsfeeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Website - Send a flirt problem.

"Senf a flirt" doesn't seem to work. It doesn't give you any options, even though it says to choose one.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug report  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Toggle Visibility of Account Age

Toggle visibility of how long you have been on the site

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  0 comments  ·  Moderation/Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Remove Profile Link From Photos

Remove the link to your profile from the photos. I don't like my profile being out there on photos people have saved of me.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Newsfeed searches include photo captions in the results

As someone who searches very specific things in the newsfeed search, I've always wanted the searches to include the captions on photos as well. I'd love to see a feature where you could tailor your searches, maybe with boxes you could check, like "Search: []Statuses []Comments []Photos..." or something similar. An "Advanced Search" of sorts.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Searching  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Reputation Tracking

Enact member reputation grading / filtering (so I can set a photo to only be viewable by people with at least a grade B reputation, for instance).

In order to be eligible for reputation, a member's account should be at least 2 weeks old and he should have at least two photos viewable by anyone. After two weeks and as long as two photos are available, the member accrues points based on the number of noms his status messages and replies to others' messages receive.

Allow admins to dock or reset a member's reputation to 0 if they are warned…

38 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  2 comments  ·  Moderation/Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add a view count to photos

It might be interesting to add a view-counter to pictures to show how popular a picture might be. While the nom option shows how many people like a picture, it might be nice to know how frequently viewed a picture is.

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Displaying Hidden Comments from Blocked Users

When you block someone, all of their content is hidden until you unblock them. Well, a minor problem with that is if there's a conversation with one or multiple people you have blocked the conversation will make barely any to no sense. Would it be easily possible to just have a message saying "User has been blocked so message is not displayed." with the ability to click on the text and display the hidden text temporarily? This would make it so you could still keep the person blocked, but make sense of a conversation other people are having with the…

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature: Newsfeeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Auto-save messages (drafts)

I can't tell you how many times I've been typing a message when all of a sudden I accidentally touch the touchpad on my laptop and exit the window or my server just crashes. I feel this would be beneficial with lengthy messages so if that ever does happen, you can just re-open your messages window and type from where you had last left off in typing (like how G-mail does it). If that's possible, that would be great!

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Messaging/Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Questionnaire on Profile

A lot of people's profiles are pretty bare bones. I think we need a full profile to be one full tab (rather than broken into 3 tabs - basic, extended and sexual preferences) and then have the wall be a separate tab. Profiles should be one cohesive format that reads naturally, and has a format that looks similar to how people fill it out (think OkCupid). We need more questions that can get people to open up a little. Then we need to have a keyword search where people can search for people with common interests. I think this would…

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Highlight the active icon (in the upper right corner)

Probably a small thing, but would it be possible to highlight (perhaps just making the background white) the icon that corresponds to the section I'm in?

I.e. I click on 'Messages' either in the upper right hand corner icons or in the left-hand side menu, and this icon becomes highlighted to show that that's where I am in the site.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Bug - Allow email addresses with the plus (+) symbol

Your signup doesn't allow email addresses with +, saying the address is invalid. Actually this is perfectly valid and major services such as Gmail allow you to use this to filter mail based on a + tag.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug report  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Achievement Badges

Create a series of Merit-Badges to foster the gaining AND feeding environment in the community. It would be things like, First Broken chair, gained 10lbs in a month. Similar to "Achievements" on Video Games.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Profile (Extended Section)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Lock some of the Profile fields until a question is answered correctly

For those users looking to meet other like-minded individuals, the contact pool can be a bit of a challenge to navigate. I think it would be helpful to allow users to lock their contact information and photos (outside of something like the profile photo) to weed out those not necessarily looking for the same relationship.

I find it difficult to weed through multiple requests to cam or share pictures when I only want to share those with people I enjoy talking to.

My suggestion would be to create a "Research and unlock" feature - where you could "lock" your profile…

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Create an IRC server

fairly straight forward. I think it would, in a lot of ways, make this already social site even communal

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Identify mother tongue amongst languages selected in profile

Can we have a way to sort the language one speaks so that the mother tongue will appear first?

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Profile (Extended Section)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Download My Images

I understand that protecting others pictures is necessary. We have no right to download those of others, however if I upload an image I feel that I should have the right to download my own pictures because some of them are no longer on my computer. I just think it would be nice that we have the option to download pictures that we upload

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Link Previews when Posting Links

So i like how when you post to facebook with instagram or flickr you get a preview/thumbnail. Id like to see that happen when I post to my wall here instead of just a hyperlink.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Newsfeeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base