Feedback

Welcome to our feedback forum! We’re constantly looking to improve our platform and your feedback goes a long way in helping us prioritize new features and projects. Thank you for being a part of our communities.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Free to use artwork page

Since art theft is such a big issue on ferzu I think it would be a good idea to create a page or something with artwork people can use if they don't have their own art (yet). This to hopefully bring the numbers for stolen art down. I think a lot of the time when people use stolen art they probably don't know any better. Instead of only having rules saying you shouldn't steal art I think it would be a good idea to give them another option so they feel less inclined to steal art in the first place.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    processed  ·  0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Ferzu)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Get Rid of the "Origin" filter

How about getting rid of the "origin" filter.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature: Searching  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Groups for like minded people

Would allow people within communities to find each other and communicate about their shared interest, without needing a whole new site.

I could see Grommr users who are in to leather being a group for example.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Cross-functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Require a maker credit for fursuit photos

So, you know how it's a rule that you need to credit the artist for art posts? Do that, but do it for Fursuit posts. Fursuits are made by people, oftentimes commissioned by the wearer, and can be seen as a piece of art.
    Fursuit images can also be stolen, and used to fabricate your identity (in the same way that stealing art of a certain character would).

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  1 comment  ·  Site-specific (Ferzu)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Why can I no longer reach www.grokio.com using Chrome?

Make it possible to delete messages sent to someone in error.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Support for health, emotional, relationship and obsessive issues

In my many years of interacting with great people here I have come to see that some suffer from severe depression others from severe conflict others from health issues related to their obsessive gaining and
    General issues of coming out and family dynamics. It would be very helpful to have support of links perhaps directed to local LGBTQ help lines and community centers and outreach. Not that anyone should give people specific advice here but to be able to offer help to those who are desperately in need of support. When it comes to health I cannot even count how…

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  5 comments  ·  Feature: Cross-functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Dating "app" (or tab) like Facebook Dating

Facebook rolled out a dating section of their website where users could match à la Tinder with others. Grokio affiliates could streamline the dating process (whereas most users really have little idea if a profile which specifies "dating" under interests actually wants so) wherein users can opt in for local or entire platform dating. This would make dating more proactive in the communities of Grokio and help people searching for "the one" quite a bit easier than sifting through the mud of people who are simply looking for RP or a quick lay.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Cross-functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Platform for Ace (asexual) people

You already have the frame work for a great community app which enables meet ups, chats and photo sharing. All the dating/social apps for the ace community are clunky and cumbersome to use. I think there would be great uptake by people like me wanting to chat with and meet new people. (Theoretically, ace people make up 1% of the population so there is quite a large untapped population out there)

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  4 comments  ·  New Community Idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Remove your own access to someones private folder

Could you make it so users can opt out of seeing someones private photos after their request was accepted?

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature: Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Single Only LGBT Platform

It seems like you are not listening. I want a gay website for Gay singles only. Not Grommr or Chasabl. Sorry you just don't have the power to create a website that I would like to have that isn't fetish related. Reddit has a better LGBT community than you do. Sorry but if you can't or aren't willing to listen than I will take my business elsewhere. Reddit is 10 times more LGBT and gay friendly then you guys are. Sorry it's the truth. Maybe someday you will actually be a decent community. But not when you have scrubs who…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  3 comments  ·  New Community Idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Improve photo review process

The sensitive photo process seems to be pretty conservative, which flies in the face of these being fetish websites. Is there a way to know what triggers an individual photo as sensitive? Ideally, is there a way to make it less conservative?

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature: Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Grokio app needs the same features as the website

Make Feabie website smartphone friendly or allow Grokio app to access as much info as is available on the website.

For example account payment history is not available on the app.

Weight history charts are not available on the app.

Search parameters cannot be saved on the app.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  2 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Platform for AB/DL

Because pupspace is becoming a thing, isin’t there a possibility to make a platform centered around AB/DL?
    I can’t find really good ones myself, but combined with Grokio’s steady platform/framework, this must be a success.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  New Community Idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Birthday Notifications

I use Grommr, though this could be useful on all Grokio sites, but I'd like to see when someone's birthday is on their profile, or get a notification reminder when someone I follow has a birthday on that day, instead of checking the list each day to see if anyone I know is listed

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature: Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Mute

A mute feature would be great.
    A way to just not see people on the feed but they still see you without fully blocking them and using one of my precious 10 blocks would be amazing.
    Already has been posted as an idea but it would be great for people who can then save their blocks for people who are being truly abusive and not just user's who posts leave a sour taste in their mouths.

48 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  10 comments  ·  Feature: Newsfeeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Show events attending in profile

Show events someone is attending in their profile.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature: Profile (Extended Section)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Adding a liveStream

What if the mobile app had a new feature for live streaming

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Pinned Messages / Inbox Organization

It would be incredibly helpful if there was the ability to pin messages in your inbox or create folders within the inbox so that people aren't lost and I can keep up with conversations

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  4 comments  ·  Feature: Messaging/Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base