Feedback

Welcome to our feedback forum! We’re constantly looking to improve our platform and your feedback goes a long way in helping us prioritize new features and projects. Thank you for being a part of our communities.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Should have the ability to turn off viewers to profile list!!!

Would be nice to have a feature that turns off or hides the "visited my profile" section. It's asinine that folks that visit your profile who end up blocking you, still show up on that list. I thought once someone is blocked everything is cut off from that person.....Apparently not on Chasabl....

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. The Online Search sorts by distance

The Online Search doesn't seem to have any particular sorting option or basis. Just random locations, so sitting that search by distance would be helpful on locating nearby hotties.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Asexual preference

Hi guys,
    Recently found out I am Asexual after all. Is there any way you can add it to preferences?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Vaguepost Rules

Increased strictness on vagueposts/ refinement on rules regarding harassment.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Moderation/Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Pinned Messages

It would be incredibly helpful if there was the ability to pin messages in your inbox.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Messaging/Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. profile only visible to your type filter

Add an option to the site-wide type filter to only make your profile visible to people within your filter's parameters

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Be able to mark private photos public again

Be able to make private photos public again.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Chat limit

Hello. My name is Jered, anf the app is amazing. But the friend/chat limit is waaay too low. I have now only 4 people who i am chatting with. Only 4! And i should pay over 60€ to get more friends.. That is waaay too pricy. I mean yes. I am going to use some money. 5-50€. But 60? Nawh. Could you at least raise it to 10-20 friends? And an possibility to remoce chats that aren't used! Thank you.
    -Jered

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Chat limit

Hello. My name is Jered, anf the app is amazing. But the friend/chat limit is waaay too low. I have now only 4 people who i am chatting with. Only 4! And i should pay over 60€ to get more friends.. That is waaay too pricy. I mean yes. I am going to use some money. 5-50€. But 60? Nawh. Could you at least raise it to 10-20 friends? And an possibility to remoce chats that aren't used! Thank you.
    -Jered

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Support for health, emotional, relationship and obsessive issues

In my many years of interacting with great people here I have come to see that some suffer from severe depression others from severe conflict others from health issues related to their obsessive gaining and
    General issues of coming out and family dynamics. It would be very helpful to have support of links perhaps directed to local LGBTQ help lines and community centers and outreach. Not that anyone should give people specific advice here but to be able to offer help to those who are desperately in need of support. When it comes to health I cannot even count how…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Grommr)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Option to reverse order of comments posted

Option to have comment threads sorted by most recent comments first

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature: Newsfeeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Let us state our sexuality

Implement the capacity to allow for your sexuality to be open. This way people won’t have to place it in their bio, and it’ll be easier for other bisexual and asexual people to find each other and make a better community overall.

Also it’ll remove being ace as a kink, cause we all know that’s dumb.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Timezones for Grokio app

Why can’t I see the Timezone that other users are from on the Grokio app? It’ll make sense to allow for this so I don’t go messaging them in 3am in the morning.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Ferzu)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Option to disable others from directly posting to My Newsfeed wall.

I'd like the ability, a setting, to disable others from posting directly to My Newsfeed wall. Users should be encouraged to send private messages. There has been many times I have had to delete an inappropriate post on my wall, or a post that should have been in a private message.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Newsfeeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Grommr Groups

Create separate groups by interest. I've started a secret FB group for musicians on Grommr and it's grown to 75 members in since February 2018. This would be especially helpful for healthcare and senior citizen advocacy .

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Cross-functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. There needs to be a way for users to blacklist certain things like gender or body type when it comes to the "my type" filter.

This is supposed to be a social app, primarily for dating, right? Well why can't we blacklist something? Say you're a gay guy or lesbian woman, you could easily find someone... But what if you're like me and you don't work well with transgenders..? You'd find people who have "transgender" in their bio, but you feel bad when you find out that you wouldn't work well with them.

The point is, we're all humans and we don't like or work well with certain things or people, and we need to find what we're really looking for sometimes.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)