Feedback

Welcome to our feedback forum! We’re constantly looking to improve our platform and your feedback goes a long way in helping us prioritize new features and projects. Thank you for being a part of our communities.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add protection against brute force hacks - we're at risk at the moment

I just noticed the site has no time-out protection against hackers trying to 'brute force' passwords. This is where they set up an automated script that literally tries every password combination, one after another, thousands per second, until it cracks your password. This puts us all at risk - hackers could be running scripts right now and harvesting users' private messages and personal info right from their inbox. The common fix for this it to allow only three password attempts before locking out an account for an hour - that makes it impractical for hackers to try this method. At…

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Accounts/Paywall/Billing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Feabie just crashes nearly every time

Feabie crashes my device everytime I'm using the app after a few minutes.
    After a crash I get kicked to my homescreen, but never get an option to send an error-report and all my other open apps stoping too because of that, also the app-icons on my homescreen are for 5-15 sec. just invisible. After some trying it looks like that if I'm tapping too frequently (as an example: browse> latest photos> some photo > profile) without waiting 2/3 sec. after each seperate tap, the app lag for 1 sec and non-respond for around 4/5 sec and then finally crash. …

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Feabie)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Charity Call Out

Good Afternoon,

I have been thinking of an idea to add to the site,and would like to run it by one of the Admins before I post it here:

CharityCallOut

The plan is that one user per week gets the opportunity to post (on a Monday) about a charity or cause close to his/her heart, and fellow site users can choose to donate to this charity/cause.

I understand that Feabie allows a certain amount of advertising, but would this be acceptable? Also, if a cam girl here (for example) chose to mention a charity/cause would this be okay as she…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Cross-functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Have a different tone to differentiate between when receiving a message or a notification

Whenever we hear the patented du-DUH of Grommr, we have no way to know if we've received a notification on our profiles or if we've been PMed. If there were two distinct sounds, we could prioritize our actions better when navigating the site. It's especially useful for when you're waiting for someone to respond to a message and you keep checking, only to see that every time you've heard the Grommr ping it's just another notification for a photo nom or a comment response.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Cross-functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Members nearby filter function

Hey,
    I have a idea to improve the Nearby function.
    You would add a filter function for the age, that would help a lot.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Save chat history

Why can't I scroll through my chat history with someone? It only saves a very small amount of chat, so if someone sent a picture or phone number or something, you can't go back and find it later? Ridiculous! This alone will make me not use this app anymore.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Site-specific (Chasabl)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add "Last seen" function

Basically it's annoying how someone can be considered active (green icon) on the app for checking chasabl like once. It takes like 5 hours to actually change to away (orange icon). So it creates a great deal of confusion whether or not the person is actually online.

I suggest you create a feature that shows them active aslong as they have the app open and then permit a last seen feature that counts the time from when they close the app.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. IP+Email Banning serious offenders

If someone does something extremely serious(like make an account just to find gainer Youtube videos so they can flag them and get the Youtube account taken down) then they are IP and email banned so that it is significantly harder for them to make a new account.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Moderation/Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Cancel membership

Please make your opt-out procedure more direct and simple. Thanks. (it may not be your problem, but mine.)

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Chasabl)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there,

The process for deleting a profile is fairly simple. iI you just want to delete your profile, login to the website then click on “Edit My Profile” then along the bottom right of the page click on the “Delete My Account” link. From the app click on “More” then “My Profile” then “Delete Account”.

Thanks,

11. I don't want to see dudes when I am on the people online section.

I'm interested in women. I'm not going to pay for a site that reveals more men than women when you go to the people section.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Site-specific (Feabie)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. separate sounds for messages and notifications

It would be a great thing if new message sound was different from a notification sound - messages are usually more exciting than notifications, and it is sometimes disappointing to get a notification while waiting for a message. :)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Hitting Enter

I have an idea that would go really well when using this site on the computer. When sending a message to someone in an instant conversation, you guys should enable us to have the choice of either hitting enter or clicking on the "reply" button. It would make it a lot more convenient.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Messaging/Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Bbw matures

Bbw matures

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Separate area for sex workers advertisements

Have a separate area for sex workers to post their advertisements, and ban their advertising posts, and wishlist posting from the global newsfeed. It detracts from the main community, and if there were an area it would be beneficial to them, as there'd be more of a marketplace, and beneficial to those of us who are annoyed by their postings.

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Newsfeeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there,

There are already rules that have been implemented for this. Users are not allowed to post asking for donations in the newsfeed, and there are post limitations for solicitation to stop spamming / only posting solicitation.

We’ve revamped the rules, so I recommend familiarizing yourself with them and if you know of someone breaking these rules, report them to us for review?

Thanks,

The Grokio Team

16. blocking.

how about blocking people or something without having to pay for it? your losing all your women on this site and losers like lonlonranchdressing are obnoxious and idiots that no one is gonna hang around to deal with.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Something that would seriously help....

You should be able to block all contact from male users if you are not into men. I feel that this would improve the site tremendously

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Mark Messages Unread

Ability to mark messages as unread. It would be nice to be able to do so, as a reminder to go back and reply if you didn't do so immediately upon reading a message.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Messaging/Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. add Inflation AND Bloating into fetishes

Add inflation and Bloating fetishes

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    already implemented  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Use HTTPS for more security and privacy.

Please make Feabie HTTPS.

For a high security copy-paste config, see https://cipherli.st

Click on Legacy for older browser support if you want.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base