Feedback

Welcome to our feedback forum! We’re constantly looking to improve our platform and your feedback goes a long way in helping us prioritize new features and projects. Thank you for being a part of our communities.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Improve photo review process

The sensitive photo process seems to be pretty conservative, which flies in the face of these being fetish websites. Is there a way to know what triggers an individual photo as sensitive? Ideally, is there a way to make it less conservative?

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    processed  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature: Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Grokio app needs the same features as the website

Make Feabie website smartphone friendly or allow Grokio app to access as much info as is available on the website.

For example account payment history is not available on the app.

Weight history charts are not available on the app.

Search parameters cannot be saved on the app.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  2 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Birthday Notifications

I use Grommr, though this could be useful on all Grokio sites, but I'd like to see when someone's birthday is on their profile, or get a notification reminder when someone I follow has a birthday on that day, instead of checking the list each day to see if anyone I know is listed

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature: Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Mute

A mute feature would be great.
    A way to just not see people on the feed but they still see you without fully blocking them and using one of my precious 10 blocks would be amazing.
    Already has been posted as an idea but it would be great for people who can then save their blocks for people who are being truly abusive and not just user's who posts leave a sour taste in their mouths.

48 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  10 comments  ·  Feature: Newsfeeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Show events attending in profile

Show events someone is attending in their profile.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature: Profile (Extended Section)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Pinned Messages / Inbox Organization

It would be incredibly helpful if there was the ability to pin messages in your inbox or create folders within the inbox so that people aren't lost and I can keep up with conversations

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  4 comments  ·  Feature: Messaging/Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Both - Getting Notifications without Messages

Hello - currently I keep getting message notifications on both website and app but no message appearing - could you have a look? Thanks :)

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug report  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. App - Fix broken photo swipe

(Android)

Problem one: Opening a photo, swiping to another photo and then pressing the back button brings you back to the first photo you viewed, not the current photo.

Problem two: In the old app you could Nom the picture in the viewing mode, now you have to go back to the previous screen.

The problems combined: I open a photo, swipe to another, find a photo I want to comment/nom, press the back button so that the nom button will appear, but it sends me back to the first photo I opened instead.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  1 comment  ·  Bug report  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Grokio's apps should support TOTP (2FA)

Due to the nature of Grokio's offerings, the platform should support two-factor authentication. A breach of a user's password (for whatever reason, including their own incompetence) may be more than a mere inconvenience due to social stigmas.

The most interoperable and common form of 2FA these days is TOTP. It's more commonly seen in the guise of Google Authenticator and a bajillion more... even many password managers will automatically copy your TOTP token to your clipboard after auto-filling your credentials these days.

It would be a great optional feature for users to enable, enabling more trust in the platform. And…

37 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Don't allow multiple gender selections

don't allow multiple genders. this makes the site wide filter useless. female, male, and trans is enough options to cover everyone.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. FAQ that is easy to find and answers user questions about global newsfeed moderatio

Adding an FAQ section explaining moderation, such as the size of the team, that they're based in the us, and the main expectations grokio has for moderation would be very helpful for preventing misunderstanding between users and moderators. And it could be updated as users ask questions. For the initial FAQ, I would recommend issuing a site-wide survey posted in a pinned post by the administrator account asking users what they want to know about how the site is run, things they wish they knew when they started using the site, and any questions they might have in general. It…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  0 comments  ·  Moderation/Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. List of private photo requests

Is there, or could there be if there isn’t, a page to go to where I can see who has requested access to my private photos? I had a request from a friend, but I didn’t feel like approving it at the time. Now I can no longer find it to either approve or decline (it’s not on my notifications any more) and it’d be useful if there was a page to see the requests that have been sent, similar to the page of people given access. Thanks.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature: Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. App - Slide Bar Not Working

It's not so much what idea is it is a problem that has needed to be fixed but I access you guys are services on a tablet and when I go to do a search or to configure my filter for the app the little slide bars that allow you to select age weight height and the body mass index do not work on mobile devices I even tried this on my phone so perhaps a suggestion of typing in the number rather than using a slide bar to select would be better to help set your preferences

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  3 comments  ·  Bug report  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Selectable option: Larger images on feed and regular number of full-size views, or smaller images on the feed and double the number of daily

How about being able to set the feed images as smaller all the time, but double the number of daily full-size views instead.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Friends list idea

what about replacing the followers system with a friends list?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  0 comments  ·  Follower/Following  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Hide "visited your profile" section

Should do away with the "visited my profile" section, or at least have the option for folks to hide that. I just think it's creepy that someone who you don't really care for, keeps visiting your profile

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature: Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Stricter anti-harassment policy/enforcement

Stricter anti-harassment policies/enforcement, discourage dogpiling, mobbing and the like against individuals.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  0 comments  ·  Moderation/Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Deleted Items Tab Added To New Mobile App

I would like to see the deleted messages tab implemented into Grokio iOS / Android Apps.

Why is tab present on Grokio websites but not inside the new app? I want to see my old chats plus any feed / messages deleted on accident.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Purchase Grommer.com

Purchase the Domain Name "Grommer.com" to have the proper spelling of the community like you did with Chasable.com this week.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Grommr)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Opening Pupspace

Hi, when are you planning to open puspace? I'm bored and I'm sure lots of other pups too ;-)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  0 comments  ·  Site Specific (Pupspace)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base