Feedback

Welcome to our feedback forum! We’re constantly looking to improve our platform and your feedback goes a long way in helping us prioritize new features and projects. Thank you for being a part of our communities.

How can we improve our sites and apps?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. It is a bit confusing to get around

It's taking me a while to get used to the comment, search, and reply system. I have to click a bunch of different buttons to do something. I'm thinking a simpler list would help. And for easy access make it something you can pull from the home page (or profile page) for instance on youtube I've got the homepage and to the corner I've got my message box and profile.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Ferzu)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Stuffer/Bloater/inflator option in "Identifies As"

I would love to see an option such as "stuffer" or "bloater" (etc.) under the "Identifies As" selection for users of this website who enjoy the practice of stuffing/bloating/inflating themselves without the ties to weight gain or feederism. Feedee/Feeder works half way, but I think the stuffing demographic is specific enough and popular enough to justify a category of its own.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Just not the same

There are too many informations in the profile left out on the app which are available on the website.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Cross-functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Sims-style body type editor

Replace body types with a Sims-style body editor, with sliders for different parts of the body.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Hello there are some problams on feabie at location for search options

Feabie search on app, location is not working well. I type incities and nothing comes up

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bug report  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Stop limiting messages

Get rid of the limited messages! Let us all communicate!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Moderation/Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Blocking Buff

Perhaps you shouldn't be able to see comments from people you've blocked on other peoples photo uploads.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Ferzu)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Filtering visitors section

Hello there! If Feabie XL members could have more options to filter/organize their recent visitors folder, that would be great! Especially with a way to sort users based on how recently they visited your profile. Thank you for hearing my consideration!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Clothing Line

Why doesn't Grommr have its own line of promotional gainer clothing?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Grommr)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. For the love of god please fix the photo uploader

Everytime i try to upload an image to my profile it automatically rotates the image clockwise. This is extremely frustrating.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Timed IP ban for underage registrations

When an underage user registers, allow them to set their real birth date, then ban their IP so that they cannot register again. However, keep their birthdate and IP and set up a timer to their 18th birthday, so that the day they turn 18 their IP ban would expire, and they could finish their registration.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Moderation/Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Invite option for private photos

An invite button for private photos!

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Stop banning people for their opinion on Transgender

It's getting ridiculous that people with disagree with being Transgender get banned from the website. Scientifically it is a mental illness and needs help, not encouraging. It's like saying someone with Autism (Like myself) should be encouraged to act out, rather than control themselves.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Site-specific (Ferzu)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Different Tabs

Question, I see on the Messages and Instant Conversation page there are three tables, Inbox, Unread and Deleted. Do I have the option of making more tabs? Seems like a lot of open space there. Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Messaging/Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Add a spoiler function to hide sensitive content

implement a button or bbcode tag like [spoiler][/spoiler] so as to facilitate things like content warnings when a post contains sensitive information or spoilers

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Newsfeeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. More kink options

The kink list is pretty decent, but its missing a fair few options. Ain't any things related to size play, macro/micro, hyper, growth, etc for example.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. See "Followed By" Mutual Followers

Hi there! So you know how on Instagram when you view a profile you can see which of your followers or followed are following them? I think an algorithm like that would be very helpful! It allows you to suss out who's a legit user from blank profiles without being shady, and it helps build and foster a little more of a worldwide community. Thank you! -Perry (hedonism-bot)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Grommr)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. timestamps in mobile chat in ferzu.

I would like to see timestamps in the chat log for Ferzu mobile. Hard to tell when someone sent a message right now.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Keep minors out with ID

Require identification for new accounts much like Furry.one does.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Accounts/Paywall/Billing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Pics sideways

Autorotate for photos after there uploaded

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base