Feedback

Welcome to our feedback forum! We’re constantly looking to improve our platform and your feedback goes a long way in helping us prioritize new features and projects. Thank you for being a part of our communities.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Fix location input for search on android mobile app

Using the mobile app for android when i input a location for searching it doesn't stay populated and searches all users.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Bug report  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. confusing

why do women start chatting then blank me, is there something wrong with them, can some one tell me what is going on. it is really frustraiting.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Ferzu)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Fully translate Ferzu into Brazilian Portuguese

I want to help translate the Ferzu interface into Brazilian Portuguese (pt_BR).
    Currently there are several strings here and there that are untranslated, and some sections seem to use Portuguese (pt) as fallback.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Offer help/Volunteering  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Ferzu Meets fell flat

I like the idea of ferzu events but sadly you really fell flat on the execution of them, namely in who gets to organize them. Having at least one non-male hosting hinders it more than helps. Yes I get that having a mix of people helps with the diversity but what if any non-males want to organize it? Well then I guess the event cannot happen. And speaking of non-males, I'm pretty sure you mean non-cis-males but your wording makes it look like trans-males also need someone else to help organize. I know you had noble intentions but you ended…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Ferzu)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Blacklists and More Free Blocks

More free blocks, and a blacklist function.
    It'd be nice to not have to see content rather than get fucking whined at for complaining about its presence.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Accounts/Paywall/Billing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Change notification location in notification feed.

I think that we need a different way to view our notifications. When we click a notification about a comment on our post, we're taken to the comment section. Why not take us to the photo and show the comment section below?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. distance options

Instead of a near me option, also have a range as an option or a continent.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Theme-Based Grommoffs

Theme-based Grommoffs.

It's nice that Grommr has Grommoffs for people to meet each other, but I have found that I have little in common with most guys at a Grommoff with the exception of them being gainers. I'd like to suggest the creation of interest-based Grommoffs from theater outings to cooking classes. It would be nice to connect with people on here who have interests that go beyond gaining.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Grommr)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. A Working Mobile Site

When do you expect you’ll have a fully working mobile app again?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. A Working Mobile Site

When do you expect you’ll have a fully working mobile app again?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Update to Photos on Android.

When posting a photo you should be able to add the caption before actually posting it and be capable of confirming your selection

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Add tickling to kinks

I think that one of the available kinks should be tickling, it's not necessarily nsfw but some can enjoy it that way, I can enjoy it as a sfw affectionate act or in certain places as a nsfw interest. Some others may share this with me, and it'd be nice for others to know more of what to expect, custom would also work as I could just type it in.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Nudes on Feabie

I see a lot of nudes on Feabie, not in the private pictures, even when its against the rules. A user BrokenPussy has images with her breasts hanging out.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Prevent confusing trans-women with real women

Dear Feabie staff:

I really like the option to be able to choose the "Site-wide my type filter" as I'm interested in women only. I mean, I don't hate men, but I neither have anything to say to them on this page, so I find it pleasant here to see women only.

However, it would be even more precise, if I could choose between "women" and "trans-women" for the same reason. I happen to be the one who like real women only.

Or if that's not an feature for your to develop, maybe you could add a tiny logo in…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Feabie)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. See "Followed By" Mutual Followers

Hi there! So you know how on Instagram when you view a profile you can see which of your followers or followed are following them? I think an algorithm like that would be very helpful! It allows you to suss out who's a legit user from blank profiles without being shady, and it helps build and foster a little more of a worldwide community. Thank you! -Perry (hedonism-bot)

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Grommr)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Keyword search in Inbox

Keyword searching in inbox. It would be good if members could search their inboxes for keywords. I can't always remember who I was chatting with, but I remember a word from our conversation and would like to search for the conversation that way in my message history.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Messaging/Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Update Feabie's Message System

An issue with the messaging system is that a user can send two different messages to another user, instead of the messages just stacking together in one chat box between the two users.

This would help make things more streamlined.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Messaging/Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Filtering

Nothing against Transgendered folks, but I'd like to filter them out of my options.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Allow changing of email for old users

Allow people who registered long ago to update their profile email Incase they no longer have access to the old one

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bug report  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base