Feedback

Welcome to our feedback forum! We’re constantly looking to improve our platform and your feedback goes a long way in helping us prioritize new features and projects. Thank you for being a part of our communities.

How can we improve our sites and apps?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Desktop App

Is there a suggestion thing here, I would suggest to get desktop notifications and and a desktop app, that way people one desktop can get the notifications if they don't have the mobile app

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Give Feabie the Vore kink option. Also maybe an app/site for vore fans only.

People on Feabie have been wanting a vore listing under kinks. And I suggest maybe a new site/app that caters to voraphiles specifically.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Implement profile setting to allow a user to indicate that they are only interested in business-related inquiries

While these sites are ostensibly geared first and foremost toward socialization and dating, I have observed that a non-trivial number of profiles seem to indicate a person's interest in the a site is solely to use their profile as a no-cost surface to increase the visibility of their personal business solicitations which are unrelated to the network's stated mission, and of which the network does not receive any tangible benefit.

If someone is using a site on the network for dating/social purposes, profiles of this nature may be tantamount to third-party advertisements. I believe it would be mutually beneficial to…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. helping to know risk

I think this place needs to put up about health risk how to do something safe. like gaining safe or risk of headache or diabetes. I am not saying all this is wrong but i am worried about putting peoples life at risk because of health choices. thx

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Chasabl)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. New option fetish

Add to the options the ABDL fetish. I think there are a lot of obese using diaper.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Grommr)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Swimwear Kink Option for Ferzu Profile

Hmm is there a "Swimwear" kink option? I would love to update My general kinks/interests for my profile. Just a suggesstion, though. or maybe even a custom kink option

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Ferzu)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Private photo tutorial

Please put up a tutorial on how to access private photos... its pretty self-explanatory but If i have to hear... "how do i access your private photos" ... 'I don't see the button" ... I don't understand" one more time I'm going to scream....HA!! <3 Love guys

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Removal of message limits.

The inbox for free accounts on feabie used to be 50 messages, then it was reduced to 40, now suddenly it is 20. I know the site needs to make money but bear in mind that there is a fine balance between keeping enough members to keep the site interesting enough for those who want to pay. This includes me so if the inbox goes any lower, I will just stick to my YouTube account).

Moreover, only 22% of all members on feabie are female. This imbalance may not be ideal for certain people depending on their preference. So you…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Messaging/Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Swipe left and right while browsing pics

For the new grommr app: The ability to swipe right and left when browsing pics to make it easier to go through them.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Fatties who love fatyties

I am a fatty and love to be very fat, and I love fatties who like me love to be fat, and who like me love fatties. and my idea is to be very fat and be amongst other very fat people hwo love to be very fat and who love fatties, and that we would have a group for very hugable fatties were we could hug and squese each other and feed and fatten each other

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Feabie)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Newsfeeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Feabie iOS app

Could you give us an update on when the Feabie app will be available again for iOS?

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Timed IP ban for underage registrations

When an underage user registers, allow them to set their real birth date, then ban their IP so that they cannot register again. However, keep their birthdate and IP and set up a timer to their 18th birthday, so that the day they turn 18 their IP ban would expire, and they could finish their registration.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Moderation/Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Mutual followers only requesting private folder

Please, create a setting that can be selected so that only a persons mutual followers can request access to their private folder.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. memorium

What is a memorium page on Grommr ??

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Ban #feedafeedeefriday hashtag.

The feedafeedeefriday tag is just a way around the "don't ask for money/food" rule and it's saturating the newsfeed every Friday with people begging for food. People are even getting mad that no one is feeding them on Fridays as if it's a requirement when they post the tag. Honestly I feel like this type of tag should be discouraged.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Feabie)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. See "Followed By" Mutual Followers

Hi there! So you know how on Instagram when you view a profile you can see which of your followers or followed are following them? I think an algorithm like that would be very helpful! It allows you to suss out who's a legit user from blank profiles without being shady, and it helps build and foster a little more of a worldwide community. Thank you! -Perry (hedonism-bot)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Grommr)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. timestamps in mobile chat in ferzu.

I would like to see timestamps in the chat log for Ferzu mobile. Hard to tell when someone sent a message right now.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Posting GIFS on the newsfeed

A tool that will allow us to post GIFS on the newsfeed.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Newsfeeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Unlimited Blocks for men

Unlimited blocks for men, stop catering to the feminist agenda.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base