Feedback

Welcome to our feedback forum! We’re constantly looking to improve our platform and your feedback goes a long way in helping us prioritize new features and projects. Thank you for being a part of our communities.

How can we improve our sites and apps?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. deactivate profile feature

add the option the deactivate your profile rather than only the ability to delete. sometimes people may want to take a break, but not delete their profile as they plan to return.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. The search feature on the app hasn't worked in months.

Make the search feature, and every other feature in the app, functional again, maybe?

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. How about a new dating app for Gay Singles. You have yet to create a website for that purpose. Something for Gay men only. Thanks.

Please make a Gay dating app for Gay men and those who aren't into the fetish of Grommr and Chasabl. Grokio I would like to see more for Gay Singles. Being alone sucks. Hopefully you can change this year. Make it happen for once.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Image posting.

We should also be allowed to post images and vidoes int he feeds rather than copy and pasting links.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Newsfeeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Hide profile from blank accounts

There should be a way that blank profiles that don't have any photos can't view profiles. Like make it a requirement to at least have on photo and or to have some details on the profile page. I've been having to block so many blank profiles..its not cool.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. See all past messages

Expand the message log so you can see all past messages

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Messaging/Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Can you make a gay dating website outside of Grommr and Chasabl please. At least for singles only please

I would like to have a gay app for Gay men who are single and would like to have a website devoted to just the singles who are being screwed over by Grommr and Chasabl. Of course you are not going to read this. An option for single gay men would be worth it. I hate looking through profiles and seeing the open relationship types and in relationship guys and the married men on there. And have a better news feed. Bored with the same junk. And one more suggestion have it in the over 30s section for gay dating…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Near me search

can u guys make a Near me option when searching for other guys?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Remove block limiter for free users.

Block amounts aren't something that should ever be pay-walled.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Accounts/Paywall/Billing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Bellybutton Fetish

Please add bellybutton or navel fetish to the searchable community kinks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Ads in newsfeed

Clipz4sale, gofundme, buymesomething.com...the newsfeed continues its plummet to be nothing but ads.
    If you want community, these need to be banned.
    If you want ad income, then just show ads yourself.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Newsfeeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. BAN WEIGHT LOSS POSTS

PLEASE finally ban weight loss posts on the feed. They are not only allowed, but encouraged literally every where else in the entire world. Can we please, please, please, have ONE place on the entire internet where it's not allowed? Seriously.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Feabie)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Sending videos in messages

If at all possible, I think it would be really cool to be able to send videos in messages, rather than just a link to one. Kind of the same way you can take a picture privatley, but the same for videos as well.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature: Messaging/Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Grommr member icons

10 days ago we had a grommr member passaway and even though its sad for that to happen there was no notifacation from you so i propose an idea.

special icons next to the users name to indicate if they're alive or dead. if they're a grommr XL member or if they been banned.

Furaffinity.net has an icon system in place to show various things on the users account a ~ for active members an ! point for suspended or banned users (you can visit the banned users page if they are banned) and the most important symbol an infinity…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Improving recommended blogs

On the subject of the website’s recommended blogs (Professor Fatology, Fatnesse Follies, and Gaining perspective) these people have NO UPDATES FOR OVER 3 YEARS, some two more than 5...
    Are there any other blogs that are up-to-date? And which of these will replace the cited ones?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Grommr)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. DARK MODE

Dark Mode pleaseeeeeee
    this white on orange is killer for my eyes

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Event page

I recently switched from the website to the Grommr app, and I was thinking it would be nice to have an events page on the app. I've talked to a lot of app only users and many of them don't even know there are events.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. why are there women here

why are there women joining this site???? Thought this was for MEN ONLY?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bug report  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Self help section of Grommr

Self help section of the site for those that struggle with body image, dysmorphia, depression, and eating disorders?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Grommr)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Make ferzu great again

Make ferzu strictly a dating site and not a shitty social media site.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Ferzu)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base