Feedback

Welcome to our feedback forum! We’re constantly looking to improve our platform and your feedback goes a long way in helping us prioritize new features and projects. Thank you for being a part of our communities.

How can we improve our sites and apps?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Sweep the site for sock accounts.

Start checking for duplicate accounts. Certain hashtags and certain posts get unrealistic popularity when they agree with the vocal minority on here.

Ever since they left Ferzu for furry.one over minors on the site, the number of "minors found" on Ferzu also seems higher than usual. (I bet they're creating the minor accounts themselves to punish Ferzu for not requiring ID.)

They're likely using multiple accounts and not being checked to see if they're doing that.

Recently, one of them got caught on multiple accounts too. There's no way they aren't doing that far more than we know they are.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Ferzu)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Start asking for ID verification immediately

Start asking for IDs. Do the same as furry.one, and ask for a video showing the user's face and their ID. If they can't, they get the boot. It's not hard. I don't know of a more efficient method than that to determine the age of new users. It makes plenty of sense. Really, what IS the problem? Do you want minors on this website? haphazardly getting into trouble because of your negligence? Someone could probably get this site taken down over these recent sightings of minors admitting they're underage. You need to stop people from getting access to this…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Ferzu)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Posting too Often Issues

Lower the time for posting, it's annoying waiting 30 minutes to post again if I "posted too often" It's not even consistent, I'll post once or twice and it'll say I posted too often. Lower it to 10 or 15 minutes.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Newsfeeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Financial or Deeper...

It would be helpful if Feabie would somehow denote profiles of people who are here only for financial transactions.

I'm not judging. It's all good.

But if there were some symbol, like $, on profiles of people asking for money in some way for interaction, those of us who are here for something deeper wouldn't check out those profiles.

Please, before you flame me, all I'm advocating is profile demarcation indicating intent. From there all partied can engage in an informed way.

Just one man's opinion...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Feabie location

Searching by location not working well on iOS feabie app

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. UNLIMITED BLOCKS

2 words: UNLIMITED BLOCKS

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Messaging/Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Fixing the post editing

When i edit my post some of the words just erase like could you fix it? It would much helpfull.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bug report  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Shirts on Feederism

Ever thought of making shirts with references to Feederism?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. A naked pic

Do not let him come near me again

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Custom notification sounds

Implement the ability to upload custom notification sounds.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Advertising

Be able to see more users, only for 30 minutes in exchange for watching advertising videos

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Chasabl)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Search for "fursuiters only"

You guys should have a thing on the search that allows people to search for other people who have fursuits so its easier.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Feeder/Feedee options in the gainer etc identity area

Perhaps could there be two more options in the “Identifies as (Gainer) etc” to be feeder and feedee?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Feabie)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Periodic ID Vetting

Periodicaly ID check userbase.

Check IDs of the whole userbase for anyone that might be under age. Those who dont give ID will have account temporarily suspended for 3 days to give time to age confirm.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Moderation/Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Type options

Right now theirs no option for race and type when it comes to filter by "those that like my type" I do alot of browsing and messaging just to find out someone doesnt like my particular race. Along with filtering by type race preference should be included in type

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Type options

Right now theirs no option for race and type when it comes to filter by "those that like my type" I do alot of browsing and messaging just to find out someone doesnt like my particular race. Along with filtering by type race preference should be included in type

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Option to not show that you're logged in.

Would be nice if members could log on without others knowing that you're logged on. Especially if you just want to check to see if you have messages, but not in a mood to talk to anyone.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Chasabl)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Mute

A mute feature would be great.
    A way to just not see people on the feed but they still see you without fully blocking them and using one of my precious 10 blocks would be amazing.
    Already has been posted as an idea but it would be great for people who can then save their blocks for people who are being truly abusive and not just user's who posts leave a sour taste in their mouths.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Newsfeeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Translation program

What if you guys added a translation feature that could automatically translate posts in other languages

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base