Feedback

Welcome to our feedback forum! We’re constantly looking to improve our platform and your feedback goes a long way in helping us prioritize new features and projects. Thank you for being a part of our communities.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Polish translation

I wanna do something useful! Maybe i can help with translation site to Polish. I think it's a great idea! Cheers!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Recipe section?

Gainer food recipe section of the site for those that struggle to gain?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Grommr)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Cancel option on the History Project

Hey! I hope you’re well and avoiding the midweek blues! I was just wondering if it would be possible to have a ‘cancel’ option when the pop up appears after clicking on the History Project. I don’t want to suggest getting rid of the History Project as it’s actually pretty interesting but if there were a way to avoid opening extra tabs (especially when using my phone) that would be great.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Fix location input for search on android mobile app

Using the mobile app for android when i input a location for searching it doesn't stay populated and searches all users.

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bug report  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. need more chat massages for free account

on free account makes not just 10 per day about 20 per day or 25 per day massages and flirts and wall post ok

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Messaging/Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Selling content filter

We need a filter to sort through profiles on who is selling content and who is not. It is genuinely annoying to look through profiles to see if someone is only here to sell content and not have a convo. If i am here to talk, meet new friends or find someone to date, i dont want to be bombared with profiles saying they sell content and thats all they care for. Its anoying to try to have a decent convo with someone only for them to say "hey wanna buy my content?"

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. #NoMoreRoombas

#NOMOREROOMBAS

Feabians are tired of the stupid inventions that are made year after year and none of them being a culinary breakthrough in technology. Where is our omelette station maker? Where is the machine that makes everything for you? Nothing, we get endless amounts of Roombas and we're sick of it!

Starting this harmless hashtag btw. Not starting any trouble. It's all for fun.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. More species to identify under

Theres a lot of hyenas like myself so i believe having "Hyena" as a spices so we dont have to select other for the category would be great, it's not just hyenas though, there's plenty of other species that kinda sucks we are being left out a bit and selecting other as a species is kinda a insult twords how much time and dedication we as a community put into a Sonas

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Verified 18+ profiles

I think it would be great to be able to verify that we are really 18+ by sending a photo of our ID card and then getting a tag or something in our profile saying that we are 18+ verified. Someone has just thought I was underaged just because I told him that I'm still living with my parents, so I think it would avoid people judging about our age if we had an optional option to verify our age.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Messages

Hi, would be nice if we can delete more than one message at a time. It is like starting all over again each time you want to delete some.

Thanks!!!
    Big bear hugs...

Quincy

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Chasabl)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Notification volume

An option to set different volumes for notifications.

(I want to keep notifications turned on, but the default is way too loud compared to other sound sources on my PC)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Deer

Deer

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Ferzu)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Uploading videos on Newsfeed and PM's

Be able to upload a video on private messages and on Ferzu's global newsfeed.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Messaging/Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Relationship: Single vs in a Relationship Filter

We should have a filter to filter out people that are single and people that are in relationships.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Grommr)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. No limit on block/message/image/ect

abolish search limit, message limit, image limit, and block limits.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Ferzu)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Social complaint feature?

Suggestion-add a complaint feature.

If someone wishes to lodge a complaint against another Feabian, give them the ability to do so. Each complaint (only one between any two people) could be logged on a pop up with the name of the person with the grievance, a couple words as to why (inappropriate language or pictures, financial fraud, that sort of thing), and date, and would be noted on that person’s page (say, a black check mark). Perhaps after a reasonable amount of time, the mark would go away.

A system like this could help increase social trust over issues that…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Moderation/Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Ad location

Please move the ad on the app from the bottom of the screen to the top. I will repost this every time I click the ad by hitting the back/home button, trying to navigate/open the text box, or my phone shifts in my hand and I click it with the ball of my thumb.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Muting Photo Like Notifications

Add the ability to mute notifications for likes on photos. Noitifcation spam when someone likes all your photos is annoying.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base