Feedback

Welcome to our feedback forum! We’re constantly looking to improve our platform and your feedback goes a long way in helping us prioritize new features and projects. Thank you for being a part of our communities.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make uploaded public pictures private, and the otherway around

Hey crew, could you think about making a function which allows us to make uploaded pictures which are public private, and the otherway around? Now I would have to first delete all my photos, and re-upload them in another folder, which would be a shame. I cannot download my own pictures from the site, and i dont have them on my computer anymore! Hopefull this could be a possible new plan! Regards!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. App add banners

On the android app the bottom app banner will often obscure the navigation buttons at the base of the display,making them inaccessible

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. App add banners

On the android app the bottom app banner will often obscure the navigation buttons at the base of the display,making them inaccessible

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Update the Identify as option to include SSBBW/SSBHM

The identify as option should allow for SSBBW/ SSBHM. Because it can be misleading for us to put bbw/bhmwhen we are clearly beyond that. :)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Feabie)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Refinement/specification on harassment rules

Further refinement or specification in the rules regarding harassment in the newsfeed, particularly regarding baiting and other means of instigating conflict and dividing the userbase. If possible or desired, adding a rule to deter discussion on politics and other sensitive subjects.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Moderation/Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bug report  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Obligatory ID verification request

ID verification is probably the most fool-proof solution to this problem, a good chunk of Ferzu users are asking for it. It would bring the minors and trolls to a halt.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Site-specific (Ferzu)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Profile information needed

Your listing of Sexual Interests is causing confusion and inconsistencies with choosing "Top" or "Bottom". Noone is sure whether listing a sexual interest is a description of one's own role or the role that is sought. It would be very helpful to make a change so that it is clear & understandable. Another issue that is always asked between men is "Can you potentially host or not". How about making that a parameter for us?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Age Verification, do it now.

It's seriously simple. Ask for video of a person holding their ID for age verification. Furry.one did it, it was super simple to go through. Got verified in less than a day. Minors will not gain access to ferzu if you don't enable the privilege without prior age verification. Just fucking do it.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Ferzu)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. serial profile prevention

A temporary 30 to 90 day ban on users who create/recreate numerous profiles within a week - this would give the serial fakes some time to cool off and help overcome their addiction while helping keep rest of community fair and safe.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Adding more species to the species category.

add other species to the sona catagories

like Shigu for sergals and something for protogens/primagens

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Ferzu)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Add stone weight measurement to profiles.

In the UK and Ireland, stones are still used for personal weight with kg for other weight measurements.

Would be highly beneficial. I'm having to learn how to convert it in my head.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. How about a Female Feabie? We are fed up with men and don't need Grommr, because we are not gay. Just need a space for female Feedees.

because we aren't gay. We just need a space for female Feedees. Otherwise we strike until you act.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Timed IP ban for underage registrations

When an underage user registers, allow them to set their real birth date, then ban their IP so that they cannot register again. However, keep their birthdate and IP and set up a timer to their 18th birthday, so that the day they turn 18 their IP ban would expire, and they could finish their registration.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Unlimited Blocks for men

Unlimited blocks for men, stop catering to the feminist agenda.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Feabie)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. The app don't work well

Can you please update the app for iOS? It don't work well!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. photos removed

Apparently admin removed pictures from my account because allegedly I did not get permission to post them. I'm curious how they arrived at this conclusion? Were the pics reported or did admin randomly troll my photos? Why were they removed without any sort of interrogation? There are some photo narratives I create to feed into certain fantasies that aren't necessarily the truth about some pics. Other people do that too. I'm curious what specifically was removed because it was more than a few.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Private photo tutorial

Please put up a tutorial on how to access private photos... its pretty self-explanatory but If i have to hear... "how do i access your private photos" ... 'I don't see the button" ... I don't understand" one more time I'm going to scream....HA!! <3 Love guys

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Fix photo upload bug for 16:9 resolution.

Most phones are now using a 16:9 orientation for their screens and also the photos being taken are larger in size. When uploading in a lower resolution and smaller size, a photo appears on the website and in messenger as sideways.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base