Feedback

Welcome to our feedback forum! We’re constantly looking to improve our platform and your feedback goes a long way in helping us prioritize new features and projects. Thank you for being a part of our communities.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Always show your own posts

When you have a "my type" filter enabled and your profile does not match your filter, your posts are not shown on the newsfeed. We should have an option to allow our own posts to show regardless of our filter settings.

Example in psuedo-code:

if (post.Sender.Id == CurrentUser.Id || CurrentUser.PassesFilter(post))
    {

post.Show();

}

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    processed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Newsfeeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Cancel option on the History Project

Hey! I hope you’re well and avoiding the midweek blues! I was just wondering if it would be possible to have a ‘cancel’ option when the pop up appears after clicking on the History Project. I don’t want to suggest getting rid of the History Project as it’s actually pretty interesting but if there were a way to avoid opening extra tabs (especially when using my phone) that would be great.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Grommr)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Private photo tutorial

Please put up a tutorial on how to access private photos... its pretty self-explanatory but If i have to hear... "how do i access your private photos" ... 'I don't see the button" ... I don't understand" one more time I'm going to scream....HA!! <3 Love guys

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Ad location

Please move the ad on the app from the bottom of the screen to the top. I will repost this every time I click the ad by hitting the back/home button, trying to navigate/open the text box, or my phone shifts in my hand and I click it with the ball of my thumb.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Change notification location in notification feed.

I think that we need a different way to view our notifications. When we click a notification about a comment on our post, we're taken to the comment section. Why not take us to the photo and show the comment section below?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Race Filter

Right now theirs no option for race and type when it comes to filter by "those that like my type" I do alot of browsing and messaging just to find out someone doesnt like my particular race. Along with filtering by type race preference should be included in type

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature: Searching  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Theme-Based Grommoffs

Theme-based Grommoffs.

It's nice that Grommr has Grommoffs for people to meet each other, but I have found that I have little in common with most guys at a Grommoff with the exception of them being gainers. I'd like to suggest the creation of interest-based Grommoffs from theater outings to cooking classes. It would be nice to connect with people on here who have interests that go beyond gaining.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Grommr)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Swipe left and right while browsing pics

For the new grommr app: The ability to swipe right and left when browsing pics to make it easier to go through them.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Website - Make the “contact us” page work

It does not allow me to type any text!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug report  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Ban #feedafeedeefriday hashtag.

The feedafeedeefriday tag is just a way around the "don't ask for money/food" rule and it's saturating the newsfeed every Friday with people begging for food. People are even getting mad that no one is feeding them on Fridays as if it's a requirement when they post the tag. Honestly I feel like this type of tag should be discouraged.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Feabie)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Don't Limit Posts

Stop limiting posts and get your security up so we dont have chatbots and spam.

33 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  8 comments  ·  Accounts/Paywall/Billing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Custom notification sounds

Implement the ability to upload custom notification sounds.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature: Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Only Allow Mutual Followed Members to Request Private Photos

Please, create a setting that can be selected so that only a persons mutual followers can request access to their private folder.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  0 comments  ·  Follower/Following  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Play sounds even when chat is open.

I have a slight nitpick about the messagin system. When you have a conversation open you don't hear the 'New Message' sound when you get a new one. This makes sense since you are already viewing the conversation. However i am sometimes preocuppied with something else and can't look at the messagin window all the time. I usually try to switch back to the main page so the notification plays when i get a new message but sometimes i forget it and i receive a new message and just don't notice it since it doesn't play the sound. I would…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature: Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Way to Report those that have Blocked You

You need a way to report someone who has blocked you.
    I've had too many people insult and harass me, to then block me and get away with it.
    I cannot say anything about this.
    You need a way to report someone who has blocked you.

Otherwise I'll start calling them out in Public Posting.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Custom color schemes and backgrounds please!

Custom color schemes and backgrounds please!

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  9 comments  ·  Feature: Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. A "note" box for each profile. Jot name, etc down

This idea may have already been posted, but it would be nice to have a "space" or box per profile where notes about a member or "follower" can be written. Along with blocked users so we can keep track of why we blocked them.

91 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  9 comments  ·  Feature: Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Vore Platform

I suggest maybe a new site/app that caters to voraphiles specifically.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  0 comments  ·  New Community Idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Sliders to Show Size of Certain Body Parts

Replace body types with a Sims-style body editor, with sliders for different parts of the body.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Profile (Extended Section)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base