Feedback

Welcome to our feedback forum! We’re constantly looking to improve our platform and your feedback goes a long way in helping us prioritize new features and projects. Thank you for being a part of our communities.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Custom color schemes and backgrounds please!

Custom color schemes and backgrounds please!

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    processed  ·  9 comments  ·  Feature: Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. A "note" box for each profile. Jot name, etc down

This idea may have already been posted, but it would be nice to have a "space" or box per profile where notes about a member or "follower" can be written. Along with blocked users so we can keep track of why we blocked them.

91 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  9 comments  ·  Feature: Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Vore Platform

I suggest maybe a new site/app that caters to voraphiles specifically.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  0 comments  ·  New Community Idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Sliders to Show Size of Certain Body Parts

Replace body types with a Sims-style body editor, with sliders for different parts of the body.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Profile (Extended Section)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Improving recommended blogs

On the subject of the website’s recommended blogs (Professor Fatology, Fatnesse Follies, and Gaining perspective) these people have NO UPDATES FOR OVER 3 YEARS, some two more than 5...
    Are there any other blogs that are up-to-date? And which of these will replace the cited ones?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Grommr)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Notification Sound in App Should Follow Device Sound Settings

If my phone is on silent/vibrate, sounds should not play.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Sync Facebook with Grokio

Connect Facebook to Feabie.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature: Cross-functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. remove anonymous viewing from premium

once you buy a subscription, you gain access to the ability to remove yourself from the "visited my profile" list of people you're visiting. this is /completely/ ethically dubious, because it sends the message that grokio is functionally ok with people like lovefromrussia [stalkers/troublemakers] existing within the community...

...so long as grokio gets paid for the privilege.

please REMOVE this as a perk [and remove it from the grokio platforms in general].

62 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  2 comments  ·  Accounts/Paywall/Billing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Allow new underage users to post their real birthday so they can get banned upon joining

Make underage years an option upon joining, anyone that puts down an underage birthdate is automatically banned. It won't catch all underage but it'll catch the stupid ones before they even join.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  0 comments  ·  Moderation/Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Make the news feed auto update

auto update feature for the news feed

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Newsfeeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Easy subscription cancellation

Easy subscription cancellation.

48 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  4 comments  ·  Accounts/Paywall/Billing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Unfollow All Non-followers

Unfollow All Unfollowers

Please have a feature to have a grid of people who you are following but not following you back.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  0 comments  ·  Follower/Following  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Ban weight loss posts in the newsfeed

Weight loss statuses should not be allowed here. Every single time a vanilla comes in and makes a post about her weight loss journey, it's a huge mess. No one wants to see it here, especially when you can choose literally any other website to find weight loss support. Can we get them banned? Like, put into the rules that they are not allowed?

465 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  21 comments  ·  Moderation/Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Disable Safe browsing pop-up for Incognito Window

Could you somehow disable the announcement alert about safe browsing for people who use incognito windows/take it down all together? I use incognito and it comes up every time I log in, no matter what option I click. I realise it's probably a bunch of work for something that really isn't much of an issue.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Local Newsfeed options

I'd love it if you could add local newsfeed alternative choices of 15 and 25 miles. Here in the LA area 10 is not quite enough and 50 is a little too much, lol. Thanks! Love this site. xo John

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature: Newsfeeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Profile Bio under the Username

To me it would make more sense to place the description box of a user's profile right under the name. I feel like that should be first and foremost.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Cancel unwanted message sent for mistake

What do you think if the site would permit to cancel a text in chat after it was send?
    In my opinion, it will be useful and it will improve the app and the site.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature: Messaging/Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Typo - Kyiv

Good evening. Please change to the correct spelling of the city of Kiev, writing Kyiv and not Kiev! Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug report  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Website - Following and Followers Bug

When I click on my profile, and then I click on my 'Following' or 'Followers' nothing comes up in a new tab. Just letting you guys know.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  1 comment  ·  Bug report  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Pics not showing on wall when moved from private to public folder

Currently when a picture is inaccurately placed in private folder, requested for review, and then moved over to public folder it does not show up on my wall. It would be nice to fix this so when it's moved over it shows up on my wall.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base