Feedback

Welcome to our feedback forum! We’re constantly looking to improve our platform and your feedback goes a long way in helping us prioritize new features and projects. Thank you for being a part of our communities.

How can we improve our sites and apps?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Video Chat - Show how many people chatting

Next to the Video Chat link, add a small number indicating how many people are currently chatting. That would better encourage people to drop in as they'd know when people were around.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Choose two more varied colors for Online and Offline status

Maybe chose two more varied colors for online and offline status. The Brown and the Green look very similar to my eye. Maybe Red and Green, or 2 more polar opposite colors?

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    editor's choice!  ·  1 comment  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Open API for the community (quite technical proposal)

Open your backend for external applications and websites and allow your community develop applications, which can enrich the experience with the site. Me personally I would love to write an app, which should just sit in my status bar and allowed me to post/answer to messages.

This should not be a big deal and the site would benefit from the additional traffic.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature: Cross-functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Hide wall posts from strangers in My Newsfeed

I like the idea of getting notified of your friends birthdays, but I hate that when you follow someone popular, you get hundreds of wall posts showing in your "My Newsfeed" showing "happy birthday" from complete strangers. I'd have no problem if it only showed posts for Happy Birthday from people I followed as well, so it was more mutual.

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Newsfeeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add a search option for NOT following / followed by you

This way users can find new members to follow

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. A word filter for the main newsfeed

We all know how people love to spam the newsfeed with offers for skype.... it pisses most off because well its annoying.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Newsfeeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add a Polls feature to the newsfeed

It doesn't have to be daily. Maybe weekly. But I think it would be nice for the whole community to take part in a poll now and then.

The poll questions can be contributed by community members and a few moderators/Chasabl staff can decide on the ones that get featured [daily, weekly, etc].

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add a feature that includes MBTI personality types.

For those of us that are on here looking for a relationship, there's very little to go on as to whether or not the relationship will succeed currently. MBTI personality types are the most scientifically proven system available (used by the FBI as well). Having a field for your personality type and then an option to to search for other personality types would really help us make sure we'll be able to build relationships with people that we will have a real chance of a lasting emotional connection.

52 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Ability to sort the newsfeed by post popularity in addition to chronologically

If you don't check the website on a regular basis, sometimes you miss posts. I think the sorting algorithm could be augmented to keep posts with a lot of "noms" and comments at the top of the list. This could be done by adding an additional sort option that allows you to either display the news feed by popularity or in chronological order. Another option would be to combine popularity and post date into a single sort that takes both attributes into account by applying a low pass filter.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Gainers Map

It will be interesting to develope in that site, a page with a google map app to see where the users are located, as seen on fantasyfeeder.com, where u can check who is the nearest person to you

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Reorganize profile into one tab (instead of 3), organize information better

A lot of people's profiles are pretty bare bones. I think we need a full profile to be one full tab (rather than broken into 3 tabs - basic, extended and sexual preferences) and then have the wall be a separate tab. Profiles should be one cohesive format that reads naturally, and has a format that looks similar to how people fill it out (think OkCupid). We need more questions that can get people to open up a little. Then we need to have a keyword search where people can search for people with common interests. I think this would…

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Option to search people by Youtube Username

seeing as most gainers are on youtube it would be nice to see if any of them have Grommr accounts as well, by searching their youtube name on here. could also be applied to twitter username etc.

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add an "Available to Skype" toggle on profiles

To aid the "cam?"/"skype?" crowd in finding companions... and to reduce spam in the newsfeed for the rest of us, i suggest an "available to cam/skype" toggle be added to profiles. and then have a link under "people" with a list of the guys that have the toggle = "yes". to keep list updated, default for toggle upon log-in is "no".

34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add a "My Posted Content" personal feed

Allowing you to go through all recent wall posts, comments and photos you've commented on. essentially the 'sent' part of your mail, but for everything else. This will allow us to easily keep track of any conversations we've had, but lost the knowledge of who we we're talking to.

33 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Intelligent matches list

There are so many users it's hard to know who you are compatible with. We should team up with ok Cupid and have a dating section where you get matched based on questions you Answer.

155 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback 1-site  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add a "Scroll to top" link/button

much of your site depends on scrolling down like a blog. What if I want to quickly go back to the top? A small floating widget on the bottom somewhere that allows a browser to quickly go back to the top of the page would be nice :)

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Ability to filter out nude photos if desired

From what I understand, the policy here on Chasabl is to allow nude photos. But, some people may not want to be bombarded with someone's junk while browsing through Latest Photos. I'm thinking of something similar to the [NSFW] system on reddit, where uploads are self-regulated and self-tagged (but possibly a system where others could tag nudes as nudes if the uploader doesn't do it), and users can set a filter to either let these nudes show up in searches or not.

41 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    accepted  ·  0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Chasabl)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. New Push and Email Notifications for new follower, post activity, etc.

It would be really good, if you got the option to get push-notifications from the app, not only for messages, but also for notifications, like someone new following you etc.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base