Feedback

Welcome to our feedback forum! We’re constantly looking to improve our platform and your feedback goes a long way in helping us prioritize new features and projects. Thank you for being a part of our communities.

How can we improve our sites and apps?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Highlight the active icon (in the upper right corner)

Probably a small thing, but would it be possible to highlight (perhaps just making the background white) the icon that corresponds to the section I'm in?

I.e. I click on 'Messages' either in the upper right hand corner icons or in the left-hand side menu, and this icon becomes highlighted to show that that's where I am in the site.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. A list where I can find all those guys that posted the gained lbs

I'd love a page where I can find all those guys that posted the gained lbs!

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Grommr)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow email addresses with the plus (+) symbol

Your signup doesn't allow email addresses with +, saying the address is invalid. Actually this is perfectly valid and major services such as Gmail allow you to use this to filter mail based on a + tag.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug report  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Invitations for trials

This site is full of (gorgeous) american guys, but there's no much people from Europe, compared to other sites like bearwww.

I think it would be good giving some publicity to Chasable. Something that might become viral among its target. How about invitations?

Idea: that we could invite our contacts in other sites (Bearwww, Grlowr, Biggercity, etc...) to join Chasable getting both the invited and the inviter a trial (short period of time) of your premium services.

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Accounts/Paywall/Billing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. "Happy Birthday" as a flirt

We can write "Happy birthday" on a profile or send a flirt to break the ice and start a chat

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Date of registration rather than "X years ago"

Since the site has been around for just about two years now it's hard to know which members registered close to its start or almost a year after. How about showing date or registration on the profile page or maybe even in a format like the following example:

Registered 2013//01/01 (3 months ago)

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Achievement Badges

Create a series of Merit-Badges to foster the gaining AND feeding environment in the community. It would be things like, First Broken chair, gained 10lbs in a month. Similar to "Achievements" on Video Games.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Collapse similar photo updates in Lastest Photos

Apologies if this was already suggested, but I would suggest when someone uploads more than 8-10 photos in a certain period of time (say 1 week), the photos are collapsed into one representative picture and a pop-up screen would become visible when hovering over that pic, showing the other pics that were uploaded. There is something similar on Beefyfrat, on the photo news feed on the right side, that shows how many pictures were uploaded and by whom. The reason behind this is some folks like to upload massive quantities of pictures (hard to believe when its still a single…

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Lock some of the Profile fields until a question is answered correctly

For those users looking to meet other like-minded individuals, the contact pool can be a bit of a challenge to navigate. I think it would be helpful to allow users to lock their contact information and photos (outside of something like the profile photo) to weed out those not necessarily looking for the same relationship.

I find it difficult to weed through multiple requests to cam or share pictures when I only want to share those with people I enjoy talking to.

My suggestion would be to create a "Research and unlock" feature - where you could "lock" your profile…

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add "Humiliation" as a kink

Have "Humiliation" or "Ridicule" as an slectable kink option so no one has to assume and no one gets offended if they aren't into it.

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 111 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback 1-site  ·  0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Grommr)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Create an IRC server

fairly straight forward. I think it would, in a lot of ways, make this already social site even communal

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Messaging/Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Profiles for couples

No other site has an ability to have a profile for couples. I'm sure some couples would like to combine their profiles into one for convenience. If they share interests it'd be easier for them to just update one page too.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Identify mother tongue amongst languages selected in profile

Can we have a way to sort the language one speaks so that the mother tongue will appear first?

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Filtering newsfeed based on content type

I'd love to be able to go to the global or personal newsfeed and click and option or select a post and make it so that kind of content type doesn't show up in your feed.

So if let's say someone posts a video and you don't want to see videos (not everyone loves 80's nights) then you can filter them out and only see the real posts

This is different from having your own newsfeed vs the global feed because if the people you're following get caught up in a video frenzy then it'll show up in your newsfeed…

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Newsfeeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Ability to send a mass message/bulletin to all my followers

Maybe consider adding a way to send "My Followers" a mass message. I get so many followers at one time that I can't keep up with all the "thank you for the follow" comments :-)

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Messaging/Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Download My Images

I understand that protecting others pictures is necessary. We have no right to download those of others, however if I upload an image I feel that I should have the right to download my own pictures because some of them are no longer on my computer. I just think it would be nice that we have the option to download pictures that we upload

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Moderation/Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Local Restaurant Recommendation

Have a place where locals can list where they like to eat

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Moderation/Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Ability to sort profiles randomly in addition to alphabetical & time of connection

Why are all profiles listed alphabetically? It would be more interesting if the lists of profiles were in a random order, then you wouldn't always see the same profiles at the top

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base