Feedback

Welcome to our feedback forum! We’re constantly looking to improve our platform and your feedback goes a long way in helping us prioritize new features and projects. Thank you for being a part of our communities.

How can we improve our sites and apps?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add a "Broadcast message to my network" feature

One thing that I love about biggercity is the ability to send a broadcast message to all my "friends" on there. So I can send a holiday greeting, or an announcement about a new video I have online, etc. It's a great feature. One to all those following you on here would be great.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback 1-site  ·  0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Grommr)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add horoscope sign in profile info (based on DOB)

using the date of birth you can show the horoscope sign

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. A single sign on for Chasabl and Grommr?

When posting a message on Grommr, it would be great the same would be posted automatically on Chasabl... In case you're using both sites...

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback 1-site  ·  0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Chasabl)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. "People following me" newsfeed

I have no idea how feasible this is, but would it be possible to create a "People following me" newsfeed? I'd be a bit interested in what my followers are posting from time to time but, in order to keep track, I'd have to end up following them myself.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Newsfeeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add an "In Memoriam" Quick List

I think you guys should have an 'In Memoriam' section of known members who have departed us added to the navigation bar. I know death is something no one likes to think about, but it'll help the rest of us know why we haven't heard from certain members in ages, and it's a chance for people to pay their last respects.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add a page for gaining contests. (Or just add the one organized by Nasbase to the event page?)

Having a section on Grommr that allows people to set up gaining contests with multiple participants in order to post their progress in a way that is easy to keep track of could help bring this community closer together by creating a space where people can follow the progress of contests and provide encouragement to their favorite contenders.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback 1-site  ·  0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Grommr)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Ability to upload your own background.

I like how twitter lets you upload your own image for a background. Its a small customization that would be fun.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Reply / Add Comment from Notification

When there is a notification about a new photo comment I go to notifications and click to display the comments to my photo. Sometimes I want to reply (leave my own comment). But for that I need to exit the the view of the comments, go to my profile, find the correct photo and then reply.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Search by Amount of Weight Gained

To enhance the new weight charts that we have now, I think it'd be neat if one of the search options is to search by the amount of weight someone has gained since joining grommr, or even before using some data from the weight chart...

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Make "Inflation/Inflator" an option.

I think that "inflator" should be added to the list of options. I do realize that this site is aimed more at gaining but there is quit a few inflators on this website too. I don't know how they feel, but i feel somewhat "left out" because i have never found a website aimed at inflation and this seems to be the only site close enough. As because i (and i am sure many others) feel that inflation and bloating are two VERY different things.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Grommr)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. give yourselves functionality to ban a user from posting to the global newsfeed...

There are instances where a user is not being quite offensive enough to be kicked off the site - but probably need more than a stern word. Preventing a user posting to the global newsfeed seems to sit nicely between the two...

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Updating newsfeed

Instead of the post at the top of the newsfeed saying "+2 new updates". Instead of having to click on that, the newsfeed should just update. Something like the messages.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Mutual Followers

Like on facebook- when you view a profile, you should be able to see who you have in common

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Choose who can see a given post by various criteria

For example, it would be nice to be able to make a post that's only visible to my followers, or only to people who share a particular kink with me, or only to those within a specific radius of a location. Just a middle ground between private, one-on-one messaging and broadcasting for all of Grommr to see.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature: Newsfeeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Add "Favorite Body Parts" Drop Down List on the Search Page

So you can find users with similar interests for certain body parts.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Moderation/Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Metric Conversion for Weight / Height

Weight and height are less accurate and round up / down from imperial measurements. Allow +/- 0.5 kgs for weight to be more accurate.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Why can't I find any pricing listed for Premium?

I think it's odd that you have a page that lists all the differences but just lists the Premium price as "For a low monthly fee." Are you not being transparent about what the fee is or am I missing it listed somewhere?

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. show your personal updates in newsfeed even with site wide filtering on.

Even though I am not my own type I want to see my personal updates in the newsfeeds but only filter out other updates that I choose. It seems counter intuitive to have my own posts filtered.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add Vore to the possible kinks list.

You have it on the Grommr list, but not here....

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Chasabl)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base