Feedback

Welcome to our feedback forum! We’re constantly looking to improve our platform and your feedback goes a long way in helping us prioritize new features and projects. Thank you for being a part of our communities.

How can we improve our sites and apps?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add a new "measuring/weighing" kink

I would like the growth-related kink "measuring/weighing" added to the site. Although the use of scales and measuring tape are implied in a lot in gaining, some guys really get off on the activity (seeing the numbers, seeing scales tip, tracking progress), and integrate it into gaining encounters.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Moderation/Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Option to be excluded from user searches

Add a feature to eliminate a user from search. He can still be followed and participate. For privacy minded users, this would add a detorent to stalkers etc...

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow commenting on a photo comment

I would like to suggest allowing users to directly respond to the photo comments others have made.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Remind Users to fill-out info

Perhaps to help alleviate the raft of otherwise-blank profiles, it would be nice if Grommr had the ability to 'nudge' a user to add details about their profile shortly after registration - say, within seven days.

It could start small, like "We noticed you haven't listed any favorite movies - perhaps you'd like to share a few now?"

Facebook, if I recall, does (or did) something similar - and would even go as far as recommend friends based on mutual interest(s).

It would help encourage participation from users if they added details like this.

Even a little bit of information,…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Eliminate "North Philadelphia" from your FAQ.

It's not really kind to us Philly gainers, etc. Let's not discriminate against any regions: there are possibly far more dangerous places worldwide.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Grommr)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Highest Gains section

Or any other use of the mass amounts of data they have on hundred's of gainer's weights and such. Like "total weight gained" or something. Obviously it could make people change their weight falsely to help the total go up, but I feel like there would be no reason to do that if it's just a fun stat up at the top.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Grommr)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Recently view profiles section

I was looking at a profile and i forgot to follow them. my web browser is set up to delete the web history every time it turns off. I really liked the person, but now I don't know who they where. I think that this feature would be good for people because they can look the profiles they have looked at.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. "Following Only" profile section

Have an additional tab on profiles where you can share more personal information (unlisted video, social media links etc) that only people you follow / mutual followers are able to see.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Option to Set Local Newsfeed as Default

I would like for the "Local Newsfeed" to be an option that can be set as the default newsfeed

As of right now, only "Global Newsfeed" and "My Newsfeed" can be enabled as default newsfeed views by using a check box on the under "General Settings > Site Preferences". If I can choose see all global posts or focus just on posts from within my network, then I should be able to focus on people only within my region as well.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Newsfeeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Use all available data in automatic status update posts

This incorporates two other suggestions, "Total Weight Gained" and "use GPS". I love how the site posts "...a gain of XXX pounds", but it could add "...in YYY days" (or weeks) and, if appropriate, "...towards goal of ZZZ pounds".

Also, for location changes: "...changed location from XXX to YYY" would make it more clear how guys are moving around, particularly for travel.

And... while we're at it... a local-location field: "...checked in at XXX at YYY" (time or minutes or hours ago). Optionally use GPS for this, but that could get way complicated!

Even so, I'm loving the existing nuances…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Cross-functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Christmas weight count

Would love to see a counter at the top of grommr started on december first to see how much weight everyone gains this holiday season combined. Maybe not let it register ridiculous weight gains so people can't just skew the numbers.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Moderation/Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Introduce Ratings / Reward

Add the option to add a rating to a picture - maybe the image with the highest votes/ratine each month getting a 2 day XL Pass ??

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Journals

Hey Grommr!

I just had a suggestion for you guys, even if it sounds silly it's something that came to mind and seemed like a good idea to me, Journals!

It's a great way for people to post links to their Youtube channel and videos (if unlisted) without having to clog up their profile page. It's also a much easier way for people to document their lives and record measurements, gains, and progress over time. I know we have quite a few bloggers out there already, but it seems like an easily accessible and fun idea for members!

Having the…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Moderation/Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Grid Mode and Sorting

A couple of suggestions:

1. I would love the ability to sort the people I'm following by Last Seen and Last Visited Your Profile while in grid mode.

2. While in grid mode, and sorted as mentioned above, the ability to select multiple profiles and unfollow them all at once. Similar to how you select and delete or send photos in Photos on an iPhone.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Add "Overeater" to how one "Identifies themselves"

This tells someone that while you may not be a gainer, you understand overeating and are happy to indulge in it. A "maintainer" is someone who is watching their weight and may not want to "indulge".

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Let anyone create an event

Why not create a feature that lets anyone plan an event. like Facebook. this would allow for more/different events to happen than the same people controlling where/when the events happen

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Cross-functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Grommr)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base