Feedback

Welcome to our feedback forum! We’re constantly looking to improve our platform and your feedback goes a long way in helping us prioritize new features and projects. Thank you for being a part of our communities.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Feature a monthly member based on community recommendations.

based on authentic character qualities, not just 'he's hot', we could write recommendations for a spotlighted monthly member.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Give us a way to upvote and down posts Reddit style, replacing the increasingly inane global newsfeed as the default homepage.

No more constant "Skype, anyone?" "Anyone into vore?" "Donations please" "Someone talk to me please I'm lonely" "I hate you guys I'm leaving". More access to the sexiest and funniest things people post. The Global newsfeed can still exist, but it really shouldn't be the homepage.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Make the "post reply" notification links real links instead of javascript

If you try to open one of these links in a new tab, you just get an empty tab. Annoying when you have several replies and have to click, go back, click, go back.. tabbed browsing is too important to break with stuff like this.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. maintain events history

it appears currently that as events occur the entry for that event disappears....would be nice to be able to see a history of past events, attendees, etc

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Modify banner link based on last-viewed feed

This expands (love that word!) on the earlier "home page" mod that was completed earlier. Modify the banner (logo) link so it navigates to either the Global or My News Feed, whichever was last selected. No preference would be required, however, if the "setting" were recorded along with other preferences, the behavior could persist across sessions.

I'd appreciate this as a convenient way to refresh whichever feed I'm viewing. (It's easier to hit the logo than a link on an iPad.)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Would be great if we could set up something along the line of Couch Surf

Would be great if we could set up something along the line of couch surfing

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. New search option

It would be great if now since there are weight charts on grommr if you could search for users based on the fact that they've gained weight in the past 30/60/90 days and how much they have gained!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Grommr)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. We should be allowed to see if people have read our messages.

I saw this on Facebook. I think it would be a brilliant idea to add on Grommr. Who agrees?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. A more visual extended profile/hobbies & interests tab

It would be more engaging than text alone, make listing interests in the about me section redundant, save certain users from becoming 'bored' of reading the list making of other users, and give a certain amount of face saved for those that want to connect with others about their more mundane interests.

If done the right way and laid out in an ordered and sophisticated non-myspacelike fashion with the images set to a specific size then it needn't be an eyesore.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Possiblity for members to link their Facebook or twitter's?

We are already a very small community, within a small community by being gay. Why not have the capability of sharing someone's REAL life if they click ? I noticed at Expansion 2012 most guys refer to someone they know as a username and it seems like that has become a common norm. The idea that we are able to meet in public to get to know each other is great, but with the tools of Facebook/twitter we can push this further.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Re-look at side bar scrolling on windows

I'm using a Samsung Galaxy phone. I could do everything required to set up my account apart from complete the drop down lists on the edit profile page. Only the first few options are accessible. If you need to scroll down the list there is no way to do it as the scroll bar doesn't appear. Any attempt to "screen drag" moves the entire page. I had to log on to my computer to finish this process. . . Shame. Otherwise it all works perfectly on my phone.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add a "fat timeline" to keep track of gaining milestones

This would be more than a weight history. It would be a place to keep track of those milestone moments in a gainer's life, such as when they move up in clothing sizes or break a chair for the first time, etc.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Grommr)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Comparisons

Maybe for XL member or for whomever, have a thing where you can select two photos to be put side to side so you can see someone's progress better without them having to make a progress pic.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. make it possible to reply to messages without opening up a new message window - i.e. allow users to repond from within the inbox list.

I get a lot of short compliment messages from guys on this site. Just short compliments, nothing else. I'd like to be able to say a quick "thank you" or do a "nom" on each one, but opening up each and every message window just takes too long, so I don't even repond to most of them. They pile up too quickly. Nice problem to have, yes, but I'm just not going to spend up to a full minute on each simple "thank you" response. It would make this site a chore, not something fun.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Option to make messages private photos viewable by those we follow

Make it possible to make photos that are already uploaded private and viewable by those we follow only.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. How about total poundage? or average user weight?

Would it be possible to get a total weight of all users and average weight? I think it would be a good, fun idea to motivate those in the community to bulk up :)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base