Feedback

Welcome to our feedback forum! We’re constantly looking to improve our platform and your feedback goes a long way in helping us prioritize new features and projects. Thank you for being a part of our communities.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. IOS - Send Button Covered

On your IPhone app once you go in to report a problem with an account the keyboard covers the Send button so it’s useless

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Bug report  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Nothing Showing up Location Search

Feabie search on app, location is not working well. I type incities and nothing comes up

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug report  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Occupation listed as Species on the Ferzu App

In Ferzu, at least, it looks like Occupation on the app is answered by Species from the main website.

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Bug report  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Notification Won't Go Away

when i receive new notifications it usually has a number that follows to tell me how many notifications ive got.. when i click on the notifications button at the top and view the new posts, the number doesnt disappear or drop until i completely refresh the page.

also viewed notifications should be grayed out or unviewed notifications should be indicated by an icon.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Bug report  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. No Notification Bug

Despite having notifications enabled in settings, no notifications are pushed on my phone unless the app is up, requiring me to check in with the app to refresh. Not sure if this is a known issue or if it's intended.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Increase the quality of resized profile pictures.

Currently, when a photo is selected as the profile picture, it is resized to be used as a user logo. This mini version of the profile picture is usually very low quality. Since this is an image site, people become slightly annoyed when their profile icon looks bad.Fix: Mess with the code that is resizing the image and change the compression parameters. Or maybe the image is being resized to a lower resolution than the one at which it is being displayed.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Probation Period

Probationary period for new members on asking for money, sending unsolicited nudes and fat shaming.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Feabie)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Editing message

On the app, when typing out a message, if before sending you go back to edit the text, like fix a spelling error or add something in, everyone you use the space bar, the cursor jumps forward and completely messes up message and the later half has to be retyped completely. Huawei P9, Android 6.1

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug report  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Make the app faster and the comments and like buttons bigger. For some reason I don't receive my notifications.

Make app faster, and find a system for making friends easier. Like and comments buttons bigger.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. When Editing Posts it Cuts them Off

When people post to the newsfeed on the app and then want to edit part of what they typed, their post gets cut short and requires that they re-type the rest of their post (not the parts of posts that are edited, the parts that get cut off from the original post that people might want to keep)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Change Ferzu Notifications back to how they used to be, please.

Change the notifications tab back to how it used to be. With how it is now we have no idea which post is getting commented on. Since their isn't an unfollow post button either we have no other way of avoided posts we don't care about anymore.

The way it is now we are going to miss out on a lot of comments, and if communication is too difficult on a social site people will leave. I love Ferzu, but this new notification system is annoying at the least.

37 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Site-specific (Ferzu)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Member Support responded

We updated the notifications so you now know what post has been commented on. The unfollow (mute) feature is coming soon.

13. Nearby Details

Hello people, as a XL member of Feabie, I would like to high light some points that would be perfect if improved.

When I search nearby members I only see a few people. But sometimes while going through profiles I all of a sudden see that there is a member in my countery but I can't see in the search line. Why does this happen? Or at least there shall be a criteria which will let you define nearby. How many km. etc. Is it possible to do that?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. More reasons to go premium

I've been an on and off member for months and haven't had reason to upgrade. There are a few things I'd like to see added. Firstly, have a GIF for an icon. An option to "mute" posts. (Stop geting notifications from posts) Also, I understand that Ferzu needs to verify uploaded pictures to comply with app stores rules but the process is so darn slow, prioritize for the premium perhaps? Maybe an appear offline option as well. I'll post again if any more ideas enter my mind.

Cheers~

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We’re marking this as completed because we released the “Mute post” feature. If you want other ideas keep, please submit one idea per feedback entry. Thanks :)

15. Filter Keywords

Yo, please fix the damn Top Newsfeed Searches. That shit is just embarrassing.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Moderation/Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Post limits

A limitation on post per day so everyone can be seen and so people cannot spam.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Newsfeeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your feedback! We’re pleased to let you know that we implemented that idea :) We now limit number of posts per hour.

17. Use official YouTube Thumbnail instead of random screenshot from the video

When someone posts a YouTube video, show the official thumbnail instead of a random screenshot from it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Mute Posts

There should DEFINITELY be an option to turn off the notifications for posts that you don't want to be involved in anymore, especially when it's someone else's post. Thanks!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature: Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Photos in the newsfeed

Uploading photos on the newsfeed!!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. App - Spinning wheel of death or frozen keyboard

I get the spinning wheel of death on some pictures when using the app also the keyboard freezes up when you backspace or you suggested text

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base