On our networks, we do allow members to post a limited amount of self-promotional content (links to their own pay sites, or offers for photos in exchange for money, etc.) Such appeals must be within the following limits:
- Accounts have to be older than 30 days before they can make any promotional posts for their content.
- No more than 1 promotional status update per day.
- No more than 25% of your status updates can be promotional. That means for every promotional update, you must also make three normal updates (pose a question, say what you ate for lunch… anything non-promotional).
- No more than 1 of the same promotional status updates (the content or presentation needs to change each time).
- The content that is being promoted has to exist at the time of the post, this means that we don’t allow the promotion of custom videos/photos, cam shows, or subscription services such as onlyfans or premium snapchats. The only exception we make is that users are allowed to promote their Patreon within the guidelines stated above.
This only applies to self-promotional posts that are provide something of tangible value in exchange. It does not extend to simply requests for donations (for example, to buy someone food or donate to their PayPal, advertising custom photos/videos or cam sessions), which is not allowed under any circumstances.
The Grokio Support Team