Feedback

Welcome to our feedback forum! We’re constantly looking to improve our platform and your feedback goes a long way in helping us prioritize new features and projects. Thank you for being a part of our communities.

How can we improve our sites and apps?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Badmin problem

The admins are untrained, toxic and badmins. They ban prematurely, blame the users for their lack of a system to log messages, treat members like trash. Replace your awful staff

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Ferzu)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add 'Enabler' tag for members to identify as

Introduce the category of 'enabler' to the list of identifiers (ie alongside gainer, encourager, admirer, maintainer, muscle gainer)

What is an 'enabler'?
    Encouraging gainers is typically viewed through the spectrum of feederism - The gainer being the feedee and the encourager being the feeder, and this act of feeding is often seen as an erotic act in of itself. However, enabling is a more passive form of encouragement. Generally speaking, the act of feeding is less sexual in nature - for the enabler, their goal is to ensure that the gainer is well provided for without exerting unnecessary energy.
    A…

34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Video Posting Feature

I think that the ability to post public and private videos would be a great feature to offer paid and free account members (ideally) or just paid members.

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Grommr Messenger-only App with Push Notifications

Grommr Messaging Only App - Since there seems to be some trouble getting the full Grommr experience approved / sanitized for the App Store, I was thinking perhaps a "messenger only" style app might be easy to get approved and very useful for the user base. Even if there were no profile pictures, just names, the ability to get push notifications of new messages I think would greatly enhance the user experience. So many users complain about ghosting and difficulties with messaging, and after a few interactions with other users these past few weeks, I'm realizing they don't have the…

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Fix location input for search on android mobile app

Using the mobile app for android when i input a location for searching it doesn't stay populated and searches all users.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bug report  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Prevent confusing trans-women with real women

Dear Feabie staff:

I really like the option to be able to choose the "Site-wide my type filter" as I'm interested in women only. I mean, I don't hate men, but I neither have anything to say to them on this page, so I find it pleasant here to see women only.

However, it would be even more precise, if I could choose between "women" and "trans-women" for the same reason. I happen to be the one who like real women only.

Or if that's not an feature for your to develop, maybe you could add a tiny logo in…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Feabie)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Allow changing of email for old users

Allow people who registered long ago to update their profile email Incase they no longer have access to the old one

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bug report  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Get rid of all the SJWs from the site. They're harassing people just because they're not trans and ripping the community apart.

Obviously the title says it all. Myself and many others are sick of thr harassment from SJWs whom want nothing more to see what they call "Did" people wiped from the earth. Its sickening. This community is meant to be understsnding not toxic and dividing. Do something before one of us create a competitor site. Which is already in the talks.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Site-specific (Ferzu)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Way to Report/Block those who have blocked you.

You need a way to report someone who has blocked you.
    I've had too many people insult and harass me, to then block me and get away with it.
    I cannot say anything about this.
    You need a way to report someone who has blocked you.

Otherwise I'll start calling them out in Public Posting.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Filtering

Nothing against Transgendered folks, but I'd like to filter them out of my options.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Give Feabie the Vore kink option. Also maybe an app/site for vore fans only.

People on Feabie have been wanting a vore listing under kinks. And I suggest maybe a new site/app that caters to voraphiles specifically.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Swimwear Kink Option for Ferzu Profile

Hmm is there a "Swimwear" kink option? I would love to update My general kinks/interests for my profile. Just a suggesstion, though. or maybe even a custom kink option

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Ferzu)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Feabie iOS app

Could you give us an update on when the Feabie app will be available again for iOS?

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Mutual followers only requesting private folder

Please, create a setting that can be selected so that only a persons mutual followers can request access to their private folder.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. timestamps in mobile chat in ferzu.

I would like to see timestamps in the chat log for Ferzu mobile. Hard to tell when someone sent a message right now.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Unlimited Blocks for men

Unlimited blocks for men, stop catering to the feminist agenda.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Feabie)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Custom notification sounds

Implement the ability to upload custom notification sounds.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Option to not show that you're logged in.

Would be nice if members could log on without others knowing that you're logged on. Especially if you just want to check to see if you have messages, but not in a mood to talk to anyone.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Chasabl)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Mute

A mute feature would be great.
    A way to just not see people on the feed but they still see you without fully blocking them and using one of my precious 10 blocks would be amazing.
    Already has been posted as an idea but it would be great for people who can then save their blocks for people who are being truly abusive and not just user's who posts leave a sour taste in their mouths.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Newsfeeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Translation program

What if you guys added a translation feature that could automatically translate posts in other languages

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 92 93
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base