How can we improve our sites and apps?

Have a category for age preference

Would love to see a section to check that asks what age preference you are looking to meet or chat with- ie. looking for my own age; older than me only; younger than me only; no preference. Would help a daddy like me to weed out the young guys who arent into the more mature folks and visa versa.

119 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    poppabutton shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Here4U commented  · 

I think it would be a good idea if there was a prominent section on each guy's profile where he could put the age range he is interested in. For example, he could choose from under 30, 30 to 50, over 50, or any age. This is because I find there are a lot of ageist guys on the site who don't even have the politeness to respond with a ' Thanks, but not interested' response. It would save a lot of wasted time.

• Derrickster commented  · 

I think this makes sense I would probably add a select all that apply feature and differentiate between more hook-up/dating and chatting/conversing within the different ranges as I don't mind (and actually typically enjoy) chatting with older men though I wouldn't want to date them.

Feedback and Knowledge Base