Feedback

Welcome to our feedback forum! We’re constantly looking to improve our platform and your feedback goes a long way in helping us prioritize new features and projects. Thank you for being a part of our communities.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Remind Users to fill-out info

Perhaps to help alleviate the raft of otherwise-blank profiles, it would be nice if Grommr had the ability to 'nudge' a user to add details about their profile shortly after registration - say, within seven days.

It could start small, like "We noticed you haven't listed any favorite movies - perhaps you'd like to share a few now?"

Facebook, if I recall, does (or did) something similar - and would even go as far as recommend friends based on mutual interest(s).

It would help encourage participation from users if they added details like this.

Even a little bit of information,…

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    processed  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature: Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Profile viewing limit to prevent inbox spamming

Why don't we have a Profile viewing limit which would cut down on the number of people who message other people and it doesn't lead anywhere/it turns out to be a crazy person?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. body type fun icons

creating body shape/tye icons/emojis, i.e. for pear shape, apple shape, muscle, potbelly, muscle chub , hairy, smooth, beard etc. etc. and add them to the profile header

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature: Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Remove gps

Like to keep people from knowing where I am thank you

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Improved monthly gaining rate

The ability to choose a starting point for the 'monthly rate' measurement in the 'Weight History'-tab. Currently it only seems to calculate a user's monthly rate over the whole period they've been registered. However, many users are unable to gain continuously for such a long time period. The current monthly rate measurement gives inaccurate information about the ongoing weight gain trend for these users, especially if they've recently picked up gaining again.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. No 'don't appear online' option please

'Ability to hide presence online': please no, this would damage the platform's image imo. Let's keep it real.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Allow minimal coding to profiles

I'd really like to have the ability to do some small coding in our bio descriptions. In example, bold, italicize, center, color, link profiles, etc.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. See the "past interactions" between you and another member

When I visit a user's profile I can see whether they follow me. However, I would also like to be able to see my relationship with that profile - how many / what photos they Nom'd, etc. I think this would help people connect more than simply using the binary follow/notfollowed indicator.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature: Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Location not accurate enough

A lot of people whose location is listed as New York, NY actually live in Brooklyn, NY, Queens or New Jersey. It would be better to list people where they actually live vs. a region.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Questionnaire on Profile

A lot of people's profiles are pretty bare bones. I think we need a full profile to be one full tab (rather than broken into 3 tabs - basic, extended and sexual preferences) and then have the wall be a separate tab. Profiles should be one cohesive format that reads naturally, and has a format that looks similar to how people fill it out (think OkCupid). We need more questions that can get people to open up a little. Then we need to have a keyword search where people can search for people with common interests. I think this would…

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Lock some of the Profile fields until a question is answered correctly

For those users looking to meet other like-minded individuals, the contact pool can be a bit of a challenge to navigate. I think it would be helpful to allow users to lock their contact information and photos (outside of something like the profile photo) to weed out those not necessarily looking for the same relationship.

I find it difficult to weed through multiple requests to cam or share pictures when I only want to share those with people I enjoy talking to.

My suggestion would be to create a "Research and unlock" feature - where you could "lock" your profile…

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Explain colored box on profile photo

Looking for an explanation of the colored box (green, yellow or red) in the bottom right corner of the profile photos in my mailbox. What do they signify?

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base