Feedback

Welcome to our feedback forum! We’re constantly looking to improve our platform and your feedback goes a long way in helping us prioritize new features and projects. Thank you for being a part of our communities.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Website - Problem lbs / kg

Hello,
    Since a recent update, the weight change notifications on the newsfeed appear in pounds, while my settings are on the metric system. The weight and height on profiles are correctly displayed though.
    Regards.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    processed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug report  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Website - Profile info won't show up

When I click onto people's profiles (Using web browser Firefox on PC) no info will show up unless I click something else then it shows up a split second before loading the new page.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug report  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. App - Make Send accept auto-correct suggestion

Could you update the iOS app so that auto-correct suggestions are accepted when one hits "send" or "post"? Most iOS apps do this, so I'm constantly sending typos in messages (because I assume the displayed correction for the last word I typed is what will send).

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. App - One step to send a message

When I type a message in with the keyboard, I need to select done, and then hit the send arrow. Or tap the send arrow twice. It would be very convenient if we could just tap the send arrow when the cursor is in the text box, which would mean that we are done and send it.

This may be specific to iPhone.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Website - Viewing Profile Pics takes me to Last Person Viewed

I'm tired of trying to view my profile pics and instead it shows me the last person I viewed and all their photos. Please fix it.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Both - Make the addbar smaller

Every time i check my messages the ad launches it keeps extending over the bottom buttons

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Both - too easy to double post on someones wall

When posting on someones wall, the fillable form should clear once you post.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Website - Send a flirt problem.

"Senf a flirt" doesn't seem to work. It doesn't give you any options, even though it says to choose one.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Bug - Allow email addresses with the plus (+) symbol

Your signup doesn't allow email addresses with +, saying the address is invalid. Actually this is perfectly valid and major services such as Gmail allow you to use this to filter mail based on a + tag.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base