Feedback

Welcome to our feedback forum! We’re constantly looking to improve our platform and your feedback goes a long way in helping us prioritize new features and projects. Thank you for being a part of our communities.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Blocked people and events

I regularly create events in the bay area. There have been a handful of times when people that I've blocked have shown up at my events. If I create an event, the people on my blocked list should not be able to see my events. This is a safety issue. Furthermore, MidlandsMassive has told me that someone who has her blocked regularly comments on her events discouraging others to attend. How is this possible?

202 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    processed  ·  8 comments  ·  Moderation/Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Removal of Members Who Break The Rules, Reguardless of Account Age.

Currently, there is a problem. There are users who cannot be removed/banned from the site simply because their accounts are "too old."
    What sense does that make? Users who cause issues consistantly need to be banned reguardless of account age.
    It is toxic to the community if people who are consistantly breaking rules need to be punished instead of having this weird, broken, tenuredesque system.

42 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  0 comments  ·  Moderation/Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Keeping Grokio Social Media up to Date

Heyy guys, I noticed you have facebook too :) It might be super cool for the community if you would keep your facebook page a bit up to date! I mean, you want to get more and more fans, and show the world the beauty of fat! Feabie is one of the biggest fat apriciation sites of this moment! If you don't keep it up to date, it looks a bit like it is still something people have to shame themselves for! :D

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  0 comments  ·  Moderation/Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Clarify and reconstruct Rule Seven

I think rule 7 needs better clarification and needs to be strongly reinforced. When there is a disagreement on one post, the global is flooded for at least an hour of everyone else posting about said disagreement and basically forms an unwelcoming and hostile environment. I've known multiple users that have left the site for that reason alone.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Down-Vote Feedback

I think there should be an ability to down-vote feedback. I feel as though only having an option to vote up would be an inaccurate depiction of what people want; something could be voted for by hundreds of users, but have twice as many against it that simply had to ignore it... how would you know the majority didnt want it, then?

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  1 comment  ·  Moderation/Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Less wait time to unblock someone.

Make the designated block time shorter.

Sometimes, when you block someone, they might find out, and apologize for what was said, wholeheartedly. Then you have to wait a whole 72 hours to unblock them? I think that 24 or 48 makes a bit more sense.

I really don't understand why we should have to wait that long.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Toggle Visibility of Account Age

Toggle visibility of how long you have been on the site

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Reputation Tracking

Enact member reputation grading / filtering (so I can set a photo to only be viewable by people with at least a grade B reputation, for instance).

In order to be eligible for reputation, a member's account should be at least 2 weeks old and he should have at least two photos viewable by anyone. After two weeks and as long as two photos are available, the member accrues points based on the number of noms his status messages and replies to others' messages receive.

Allow admins to dock or reset a member's reputation to 0 if they are warned…

38 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    processed  ·  2 comments  ·  Moderation/Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base