Feedback

Welcome to our feedback forum! We’re constantly looking to improve our platform and your feedback goes a long way in helping us prioritize new features and projects. Thank you for being a part of our communities.

How can we improve our sites and apps?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. How about an app for Gay Dating that doesn't associate with Grommr or Chasabl.

You guys at Grokio LLC could give me something or are you just going to avoid it like the plague like you always do. Can't you come up with something for Gay guys or are you just going to sit back and do absolutely nothing about putting a website up. It doesn't have to be an app. A website for Gay men is appropriate and singles only.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add a Live Chat System and shorten Active status timeout

I wish you had a more live chat system than just messages. It makes having a conversation drag. I really dislike waiting 3-10 min for a response, especially when I'm anxious to hear back from the other person.

Also, I wish the online status indicator didn't last for 2 hours. If someone has not done anything on the site for even just 30 min, they're not really here anymore, they're idle.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Messaging/Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Fix photo upload bug for 16:9 resolution.

Most phones are now using a 16:9 orientation for their screens and also the photos being taken are larger in size. When uploading in a lower resolution and smaller size, a photo appears on the website and in messenger as sideways.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Replies or mentions in commente

I'm VERY new to the app but I know good updates when I see some. Would you be able to ensure selective replies to posts. Due to spam on certain posts. For instance, being able to mention someone or reply to their comment. It would be a lot easier to give feedback and advice on certain posts as some comments get ignored and it could be a crucial bit of advice. Thank you for reading and taking my message into consideration. :)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Replies or mentions in commente

I'm VERY new to the app but I know good updates when I see some. Would you be able to ensure selective replies to posts. Due to spam on certain posts. For instance, being able to mention someone or reply to their comment. It would be a lot easier to give feedback and advice on certain posts as some comments get ignored and it could be a crucial bit of advice. Thank you for reading and taking my message into consideration. :)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Get rid of the rule that I can't post anything whithout giving credit

Just make it so if I can't get credit I don't get get banned

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. More Profile Options

There are countless ideas on here asking for more profile options on grommr and chasabl. I looked through all of them with the keyword search "profile" and there are quite a few that keep coming up

To summarize the results most of them are asking for the following changes:
    - Additional relationship statuses (Actively looking, On a break, Committed Polyamorous, Engaged).
    - Additional identifiers (Enabler, Furry).
    - Additional kinks (This list could go on and on but some common ones were: Belly Sex (grinding), Humiliation) ((Tbh grommr has quite a large list already).
    - Additional user names (KIK, Discord, Instagram). …

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Invite option for private photos

An invite button for private photos!

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Photos  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Avoid multisite confusion AKA delete chasabl or grommr

Delete chasabl site mixing it with this one. There is no real need to two mostly equal sites but confuse the users.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Cross-functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add search feature filtering, and add a feature to hide "pay me" profiles.

For paying members I would recommend adding a feature to the search that applies a "not" criteria for the search, such as "Not a Feedee", "Not a Woman", or "Not Married". I think that wouldn't be too hard to implement and would be very useful for searches. Of course it would have to work with searching for things too, like: searching for women who are feedees, but not identifying as a BBW.

Another filter for paying members that would be amazing at saving time is to hide profiles who have a primary interest in making money through video/skype-shows/gifts. There are…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Chatroom

There goes my first time posting an idea.
    I think my question is asked for by many other Grommer members but I never heared or red about them.
    Why does Grommr do not have a chatroom like Biggercity and Bellybuilders once had?
    Is there not enough animo for it to start one?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Messaging/Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Photo shrinking to scalp users for money?

Really? Reducing the size of pictures after looking at 25 a day? There are better ways to monetize a website that don't involve scalping your users via unnecessary irritants.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Accounts/Paywall/Billing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Hide Photos on Local NewsFeed

Option to hide photos showing on Local Newsfeed.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Newsfeeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. verification options - reduce fakes

Idea: a verification option for users and further option to only receive 'cold' messages from other verified users - this would perhaps deter fakes from joining.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Moderation/Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Timestamps for messages

It would be great if the messages could get two timestamps. one with the local time. and one with the local time of the others. Since it is very often a great timegap between users, it would be nice to see directly what time it is on the other side of the chat.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. ADD METRICAL SYSTEM

add metrical system, this server isn't used only by americans

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Feabie)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. It is a bit confusing to get around

It's taking me a while to get used to the comment, search, and reply system. I have to click a bunch of different buttons to do something. I'm thinking a simpler list would help. And for easy access make it something you can pull from the home page (or profile page) for instance on youtube I've got the homepage and to the corner I've got my message box and profile.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Site-specific (Ferzu)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Stuffer/Bloater/inflator option in "Identifies As"

I would love to see an option such as "stuffer" or "bloater" (etc.) under the "Identifies As" selection for users of this website who enjoy the practice of stuffing/bloating/inflating themselves without the ties to weight gain or feederism. Feedee/Feeder works half way, but I think the stuffing demographic is specific enough and popular enough to justify a category of its own.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Profiles/Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Just not the same

There are too many informations in the profile left out on the app which are available on the website.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature: Cross-functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Sims-style body type editor

Replace body types with a Sims-style body editor, with sliders for different parts of the body.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base